SEARCH
MORE
Fishing Equipment

Best ultralight spinning reel

8/26/16 @ 7:10 AM
INITIAL POST
dug31
PRO MEMBER User since 9/11/14

I'm looking for an ultralight spinning reel,mostly for panfish. What is everyone using out there? Any input would be really helpfull. My price range is anywhere from $30-100.

Displaying 46 to 50 of 50 posts
8/27/16 @ 7:17 AM
Marc Morrone
Marc Morrone
User since 9/3/08

Pfleuger and Shimano are both good.  The biggest thing is what size is ultra-lite?  The size 20 Pfleuger or 500 Shimano are very small and very light, but some don't like the tiny spools and opt for a size 25 Pfleuger or 1000 Shimano.

I do like the tiny President 6920 or any Shimano in the 500 size for their light weight.

8/26/16 @ 3:19 PM
boattech
User since 12/22/04

I love the president and purist reels from pflueger but don't overlook the Trion reels.  Basically any pflueger!

8/26/16 @ 9:13 AM
stl ken
User since 2/22/10

Any reel that Shimano makes. The Sedona is around $50, personally, I have several Saharas , around $80 I think. Still using 2 reels I bought 20 years ago.

8/26/16 @ 9:13 AM
river_chaser
User since 10/3/12

Look at the Pflueger president 6920 and pflueger purist 1320.

I use their midweight (30 weight) reels and like them.  I saw some good prices on ebay last week for the president 6920

Displaying 46 to 50 of 50 posts

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
ice drilled by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE