NOTICE: Lake-Link Inc assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions of the information for Pomona Lake Number 2. Although we strive to provide the most accurate information as we can the information contained in this page is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness.
- 10-Step Trailering Checklist
- 10 Tips on How to Have More Family Fishing Fun
- Its Buzzbait Time
- Silverado Goes Off-Road With The First-Ever ZR2
- Getting Sneaky With Toothy Critters
- 2022 St. Croix Customer Appreciation Day Planned for June 18
- 10 Tips on How to Make this Your Best Fishing Year Ever
- Tips for Early-Summer Smallmouth Success
- Destinations on the Fly
- Catching Walleye: Key Upgrades for Your Tackle Box
Rapala’s unique new Shad Rap® patterns appear to be part baitfish, part unicorn.
The Wobbler features a bent back for deep diving cranking action that gives the bait an erratic side-to-side kick.