NOTICE: Lake-Link Inc assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions of the information for Big Twin Lake. Although we strive to provide the most accurate information as we can the information contained in this page is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness.
- Catching Walleye: Key Upgrades for Your Tackle Box
- Silverado Goes Off-Road With The First-Ever ZR2
- Destinations on the Fly
- 10 Tips on How to Make this Your Best Fishing Year Ever
- Its Buzzbait Time
- Tips for Early-Summer Smallmouth Success
- Getting Sneaky With Toothy Critters
- Spring Time is King Time
- 10 Tips on How to Have More Family Fishing Fun
- 2022 St. Croix Customer Appreciation Day Planned for June 18
The Wobbler features a bent back for deep diving cranking action that gives the bait an erratic side-to-side kick.
Rapala’s unique new Shad Rap® patterns appear to be part baitfish, part unicorn.