NOTICE: Lake-Link Inc assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions of the information for Lake Hollolla. Although we strive to provide the most accurate information as we can the information contained in this page is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness.
- Canadian Border Updates
- Thoughts on downsizing from a 17 ft deep v to a 16 ft deep v
- Tipping a guide (fishing)
- New Wi ATV Law
- Lures you would like to see in production again
- Wisconsin Trout Fishing - The Rush River
- Fuel treatment
- John Gillespie ( Fishing Show)
- Wisconsin NRB & DNR, Not Political, TRUST ME!!!!!!
The Wobbler features a bent back for deep diving cranking action that gives the bait an erratic side-to-side kick.
Rapala’s unique new Shad Rap® patterns appear to be part baitfish, part unicorn.