NOTICE: Lake-Link Inc assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions of the information for Bob Thompson Lake. Although we strive to provide the most accurate information as we can the information contained in this page is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness.
- Rapala Adds Four Custom Color Patterns To The Jigging Rap Line-up
- Engineering a Legend
- Troll a Jig, Catch a Walleye
- Catch More and Bigger Spring Panfish
- Spring Time is King Time
- Spring River Walleye Fishing: 6 Must Know Tips
- Teaching Kids To Fish
- Silverado Goes Off-Road With The First-Ever ZR2
- Catching Walleye: Key Upgrades for Your Tackle Box
- 10 Tips on How to Make this Your Best Fishing Year Ever
Rapala’s unique new Shad Rap® patterns appear to be part baitfish, part unicorn.
Engineered with a new modified split handle configuration on most models as well as customized technique specific foregrips.