MORE
Wisconsin Hunting Reports/Discussion

Public vs Private

1/30/18 @ 7:37 PM
INITIAL POST
FishinXtreme
FishinXtreme
PRO MEMBER User since 1/12/14

What are your thoughts? Pro's an Con's. I know a few people including family that continue to harvest large bucks off public. 

Displaying 46 to 53 of 53 posts
1/31/18 @ 9:23 AM
PimplySwede
User since 1/6/09

I'll hunt public during bow season, but I doubt I'll ever do it during gun season again.

When you take the effort to scout an area, determine a stand location, put up a stand, then opening day have a friggin BUS and 10 other trucks pull up to put on a Rockettes chorus line drive right under your stand.....no.

1/31/18 @ 8:15 AM
beanthewalleyslayer
beanthewalleyslayer
User since 1/18/10

I've hunted both with great opportunities to harvest great deer. My biggest came off public 

1/31/18 @ 8:09 AM
BugleTrout
BugleTrout
User since 9/27/01

If the time ever comes that I have to sell my land or lose access to family farm land, I will sell my guns and buy a nicer boat.

1/31/18 @ 7:37 AM
fishfillet
User since 1/8/13

Different challenges for sure.  I have enjoyed both.

Displaying 46 to 53 of 53 posts

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fish seduced by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE