SEARCH
MORE
Wisconsin Fishing Discussion

Looking for a musky guide in November

9/12/18 @ 2:07 AM
INITIAL POST
trots
User since 1/31/06

I am looking for a guide service for the second week of November.  I am coming home from New Mexico and would like to take my Girlfriend on a musky trip.  Who would you all recommend.  Anywhere from Eau Claire area north is ok with me as far as driving time goes.  She will be flying up on the 8th to meet me and any time after that until the 11th would work.  Any help is greatly appreciated since I am 10 years removed from Wisconsin fishing and would like to give her a good trip.

Displaying 1 to 5 of 5 posts
9/20/18 @ 2:39 AM
trots
User since 1/31/06

Thanks for the options.  I will be contacting a few guides this week.  She always says she wants to catch a fish with teeth so I can online 

9/17/18 @ 6:45 PM
Shellfish
User since 7/19/03

I like Dale Anderson ( mercer, muskie and more)  out of Mercer.  He is a quality guide with great equipment and a fun guy to fish with.  He will cater to any level of fisherman.   He likes to fish turtle flambeu flowage.  You would need to check early to see if he has any openings.  He can get very busy.

[email protected]

Or check his web site.

Displaying 1 to 5 of 5 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
solid hook sets by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE