Wisconsin Fishing Discussion

Dells Pond

dell pond pillars in water

3/16/24 @ 4:44 PM
INITIAL POST
JGracia93
JGracia93
User since 12/21/23

Haven't fished down near the dells pond area due to not knowing where the pillars are in the water. can anyone give me information the navigation of these pillars? thanks in advance.

Displaying 1 to 6 of 6 posts
3/26/24 @ 3:21 PM
JGracia93
JGracia93
User since 12/21/23
i was talking about the pillars in the water. as far as i know they are still in the water.
3/21/24 @ 7:14 PM
Mirroman
Mirroman
User since 3/29/22
Excuse my confusion. Are you guys talking about the pillars that were on the beach of the actual river? Those pillars were washed away when the breach occurred in 2008.  
3/21/24 @ 11:23 AM
Clay34
User since 3/22/08
It depends on the map of course.  I have an older map that shows old bridge abutments, actually a good fishing spot.  Auto chart live, a Humminbird mapping application is for making your own maps of lakes without maps.  Ask locals where they are, auto chart live the area and set alarms around the obstacles.  Not a simple solution, but if you really want to fish this area, that might be your best bet.  
3/21/24 @ 11:10 AM
Igor
User since 6/20/01
Something like that won't show on any map.  Pewaukee lake still has the foundations for the old amusement park that are a hazard and the DNR does not show them at all.  The Police Boat found out the hard way several years back to the tune of about $30K in damages.
3/19/24 @ 10:05 AM
Clay34
User since 3/22/08
Wis DNR was lake maps for the entire state.  Hopefully this helps:  https://apps.dnr.wi.gov/doclink/lakes_maps/2149900a.pdf
Displaying 1 to 6 of 6 posts

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
solid hook sets by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE