User since 2/24/18
Thank you all!
2/2/24 @ 8:44 AM
fishmunkee
fishmunkee
User since 3/20/02
Fish Tacos

• Cut fish into 3/4" to 1" chunks - will need 5-6 chunks per taco
  • Cover with flour (flour: add spice to taste - garlic powder, salt, pepper, cayenne, chipotle powder, etc)
  • Can double coat with a dip in milk or beaten eggs then cover with bread crumbs for a crunchier/ breadier fish chunk
  • Fry in oil to light golden
  • Use tortillas of choice: I like soft flour or traditional soft corn quickly fried after fish in oil is good too
  • Add toppings of choice: shredded cabbage, cheese, tomato, onion, cilantro, guacamole, jalepeno, alfalfa sprouts, etc.
  • Top with spoonful or two of “white sauce”: 1/2 cup mayo, 1/2 cup sour cream, 1 tbls worcheshire sauce, 1 tbls horseradish, 3-4 tbls lime juice, 1/4 cup finely chopped cilantro, touch of garlic, dash salt and pepper, add sour cream if it is not thick enough - adjust ingredients to taste
  • Consume with copious amounts of margaritas
2/1/24 @ 6:08 PM
LotusNMo
User since 9/21/08
https://natashaskitchen.com/fish-tacos-recipe/

I make this recipie all the time, nice if you don't want to deep fry anything. I usually double the seasoning and just do it in a pan on the stove top. Never used to be a fan of corn tortillas but they make the recipie along with the sauce. Any type of cheese works. Everyone says it's as good as something fro. A restaurant. 
1/31/24 @ 9:39 AM
Flasch24
Flasch24
User since 1/8/18
Ours is pretty simple as well.  Deep fry them however you like them and then we just throw them in shell with lettuce, cheese, pico de gallo, maybe some guac if I feel like it, whatever sauce you wanna use.  So many different ways to do them.
1/31/24 @ 8:06 AM
X-Rap2
User since 3/3/09
Mine is pretty simple. Deep fry in your preferred breading (mine is Andys).  Then your normal taco fixings (plenty of cheese) with the addition of coleslaw and saracha sauce is what I do.  I love them this way, but I am sure there are tons of different variations.
Displaying 1 to 6 of 6 posts

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fish seduced by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE