SEARCH
MORE
Illinois Hunting Reports/Discussion

Biologist's

2/11/24 @ 4:53 PM
INITIAL POST
lurelooser
User since 1/22/11

I went out to collect my tree stand and do a little post season scouting, and when we went to the area we wanted to scout we found a bait pile of corn and blind set up. It's a month after deer season closed. Gee WHY is everyone saying we're not seeing too many animals??? After reading the tag we're just really disgusted,the season before last they did a controlled burn just two weeks before 1st season, and now I see this. My opinion on the science the biologist's are using for the NW part of the state is pretty low right now 😡

Biologist's photo by lurelooser
Displaying 1 to 3 of 3 posts
2/11/24 @ 11:20 PM
Rattle em up
User since 4/19/21
Try that
Biologist's photo by Rattle em up
2/11/24 @ 8:51 PM
river_chaser
User since 10/3/12
I cant make out what tag says and hard to decipher your post too
Displaying 1 to 3 of 3 posts

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEXâ„¢ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fish seduced by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE