SEARCH
MORE
Ice Fishing

Best pocket warmers

10/21/17 @ 8:09 PM
INITIAL POST
madfisher
User since 1/1/10

The old Jon-E, Zippo, Peacock, disposables...

my favorite is Peacock

What's yours?

Displaying 1 to 8 of 8 posts
11/12/17 @ 8:26 AM
blackhawks
User since 12/28/03

Love the Zippo hand warmers.  Very affordable to purchase and maintain.  No issues with smell, especially when they stay within the bag that is included with the purchase. Lastly, they stay warm for up to 12 hours.  I purchased mine at WalMart; this one is odorless.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Zippo-Hand-Warmer-12-Hours/47930733

11/7/17 @ 2:56 PM
Zwiegs
User since 1/10/12

I like the Zippos too, and I noticed that without the black sack,yes they get super hot

11/3/17 @ 8:43 AM
USAbrams1991
USAbrams1991
User since 2/13/17

I bought the Milwaukee Electric Tool 12v warmer to go along with the jacket. Love it. Only issue for me is that the battery is sorta bulky.

11/2/17 @ 11:26 PM
walleye fisherman
User since 2/7/10

Personally I love the zippo ones. I usually fish with my jacket unzipped and a sweatshirt with one in, so I can take the hand I'm not using to jig with and stick it in there. They get super hot without that little black sack, and it warms your hands up super fast. I have noticed they smell, but I havent noticed my hands getting smelly from them, so it has never bothered me. Best part is they burn for hours and are super cheap compared to buying disposables over and over.

10/31/17 @ 4:57 PM
Fish Hound
User since 1/29/02

I prefer the rechargeable warmers. They also double as a flashlight if needed and can charge your phone if needed.

10/22/17 @ 8:52 AM
nbaker2
nbaker2
User since 3/6/09

Disposables are cheap, work well, and can be found anywhere, plus I like that there is no lighting them or smell. Just my 0.02 cents

Displaying 1 to 8 of 8 posts

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
boat towed by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE