MORE
Hot Deals & Discounts

Justin Heider Sport Fishing Videos

3/25/11 @ 4:23 PM
INITIAL POST
Capt. Justin
Capt. Justin
User since 4/24/04
I have recently changed the name of my guide service from The Walleye Hunter to Justin Heider Sport Fishing. You can check out all our instructional fishing videos at my web site.

http://www.fishwithjustin.com/video.html

Displaying 1 to 15 of 34 posts
6/8/15 @ 10:18 AM
Capt. Justin
Capt. Justin
User since 4/24/04
We shot this video last week in Canada. Talking all about snap jigging plastics
5/22/15 @ 7:05 AM
Capt. Justin
Capt. Justin
User since 4/24/04
Nice video catching a bunch of crappies! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbfRXYSLsSo
4/22/15 @ 1:01 PM
Capt. Justin
Capt. Justin
User since 4/24/04
Nice video shot last week catching some Green Bay GIANTS!!
12/18/14 @ 12:54 PM
Capt. Justin
Capt. Justin
User since 4/24/04
We got out on the ice last week and made this video showing how we use tip ups for northern pike!
6/24/14 @ 10:36 AM
Capt. Justin
Capt. Justin
User since 4/24/04
6/24/14 @ 10:32 AM
Capt. Justin
Capt. Justin
User since 4/24/04
Hey everyone! Got out and made this video on trolling for Green Bay walleyes. Check it out at... Green Bay Walleyes
5/16/14 @ 1:15 PM
Capt. Justin
Capt. Justin
User since 4/24/04
Hey guys we got out for a quick trip yesterday and shot this short video, check it out at... Winnebago Walleye!
3/31/14 @ 2:22 PM
Capt. Justin
Capt. Justin
User since 4/24/04
We got out this weekend on the Fox River and caught some nice walleyes! Check out the video... Fox River Walleyes
3/25/14 @ 1:42 PM
Capt. Justin
Capt. Justin
User since 4/24/04
Hey everyone, it's been a long winter, but spring is finally here! Check out the video we made last weekend fishing some open water for walleyes and sauger. We made this down on the Wisconsin River in the Wisconsin Dells. Wisconsin River Walleye
10/30/13 @ 10:25 AM
Capt. Justin
Capt. Justin
User since 4/24/04
We got out last week and shot this video of some fall walleye action... check it out at... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-9W4q1n9xY&feature=youtu.be
7/15/13 @ 12:21 PM
Capt. Justin
Capt. Justin
User since 4/24/04
Hello, Got out yesterday and shot a video of us casting and trolling crank baits for mid summer walleyes. Check it out at... Mid Summer Walleye
6/12/13 @ 3:48 PM
Capt. Justin
Capt. Justin
User since 4/24/04
Hello everyone! Check out the video we made yesterday. We are out trolling for open water walleyes. Open Water Walleyes
3/11/13 @ 10:54 AM
Capt. Justin
Capt. Justin
User since 4/24/04
Hello! Were back on open water! Check out the video we made this weekend fishing up on the Fox River! Also, on the river I charge my Lake Winnebago rate of $250 for a half day and $300 for a full day. Spring Fishing!
12/28/12 @ 1:44 PM
Capt. Justin
Capt. Justin
User since 4/24/04
Hey everybody! We got out ice fishing yesterday and caught some Muskies. Check out the video and see how it happened. Ice Fishing For Musky
7/31/12 @ 9:11 AM
Capt. Justin
Capt. Justin
User since 4/24/04
Hey everybody! We got out the other day and created a video showing off how I set up my leadcore poles and catching some nice walleyes. Leadcore Line
Displaying 1 to 15 of 34 posts

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fish located by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE