MORE
Hot Deals & Discounts

Fillet Knife Deal!

5/21/18 @ 4:57 PM
INITIAL POST
Darin - Lake-Link
Darin - Lake-Link
PRO MEMBER User since 5/17/01

We worked with Bubba Blade to get you the best price on the web for their fillet knives. They are now offering Free Shipping on all orders with no minimum! PLUS you get 20% off of the price with promo code Lake-Link.

If you were on the fence to get one of these knives now is the time to get one. These are great knives and they just launched the new Wiffie Super Flex Knife which should be great for panfish and more delicate fillet jobs.

https://www.bubbablade.com

Displaying 16 to 26 of 26 posts
6/15/18 @ 6:05 AM
Big Jig
Big Jig
User since 6/29/06

Got my knives yesterday in the mail,  supper fast delivery and just in time to clean a few walleyes and they are amazing compared to the old rapala knife.  If they hold a edge I will be donating my old knives to someone who has nothing. These things just feel great!

By the way I couldn’t help myself and I ordered a 6” wiffee and a 7” filet after talking to factory.  Great people to talk to

6/11/18 @ 9:00 PM
kyl_me
User since 7/21/08

Agreed. I got the 6” and have used it on 20 or so bluegills so far. Very happy with the purchase. Was using a smaller Rapala, but this knife holds its edge way better. 

6/11/18 @ 6:58 PM
Darin - Lake-Link
Darin - Lake-Link

I think the 6” wiffie is the way to go for panfish because of blade size AND it flexes a lot more. 7” flex blade is great for walleye and other larger fish.

6/11/18 @ 6:27 PM
Big Jig
Big Jig
User since 6/29/06

Thanks for your help,  I ordered a 7”,  if I like it,  which I think I will I can decide then wether to go bigger or smaller.  Currently using 6” and would like longer on walleye but smaller on panfish. The show using a 9” on crappie 

6/10/18 @ 9:57 AM
Brent Hess
Brent Hess
PRO MEMBER User since 12/18/07

For perspective, here is the 9 inch, 7 inch, and a typical Rapala type fillet knife. One thing I like about the Bubba blade is the big handle.  Although the 7 inch blade is smaller, the handle size is the same.  

For pannies, you could likely go smaller than the 7 inch blade.  The 6 may work better, but the 7 works decent too.  

6/9/18 @ 9:45 PM
Brent Hess
Brent Hess

I have the 7” and the 9”.  

I wouldn’t recommend the 9”, unless your cleaning really big fish.  

The 7 seems to work well for pannies and walleye.  

They hold an edge really well.  Cleaned 25 pannies last week and didn’t have stop 5 times to sharpen the knife. I have not had to sharpen mine yet...

6/8/18 @ 8:11 PM
Big Jig
Big Jig
User since 6/29/06

To anyone that has one,  what length do you recommend for walleye 8” ?  6” for pan fish?

Most importantly are they really a good knife that holds a edge?  

Thanks in advance for your help!!

5/25/18 @ 9:16 AM
kyl_me
User since 7/21/08

Thanks for sharing this. Picked up a whiffie myself. 

5/23/18 @ 2:35 PM
Darin - Lake-Link
Darin - Lake-Link

Yea they are nice knives! I can't wait to get my hand on the 6" Whiffie for panfish. Really curious how much flex the new knife will have.

5/22/18 @ 8:48 PM
Brent Hess
Brent Hess

Awesome deal Darin!!!

I already had the 9 inch blade, but it was a bit too big for pannies. Just ordered the 7 inch fillet knife with the Lake-Link promo code and got the 20% discount - thank you! 

So much better than Rapala or similar fillet knives, they hold an edge much longer.  Awesome deal!!  You can push your way through a cooler full of White Bass without having to stop and sharpen your knife 5 times.  

Displaying 16 to 26 of 26 posts

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
solid hook sets by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE