MORE
Guns & Shooting

Remington V3

8/23/17 @ 8:46 PM
INITIAL POST
wack
wack'em & stack'em
User since 3/13/10

Looking to buy a new duck gun. Anybody got any comments? Seems like a semi inexpensive shotgun, but w/ all the perks.

Displaying 1 to 7 of 7 posts
12/6/18 @ 10:43 AM
Henome
Henome
User since 10/26/17

How about such devices like Remington 870, Winchester Model 12, Browning BPS, Mossberg 835, Beretta 302-303? Also if you need binoculars for hunting I can recommend to check ATN devices, I have ATN BinoX-HD 4-16X and it is great!

9/25/18 @ 3:20 PM
wack
wack'em & stack'em
User since 3/13/10

last season only issues,were a few jams. always in those critical moments. just to piss you off. slammed geese with it late season. installed a after market long range choke and drop them dead. this season so far pulled the trigger once and missed,no biggy. im very please with the gun with 1 season under its belt,and appox 200 rds thru it. 1/2 shot while hunting other clays and targets.

9/17/17 @ 3:43 PM
wack
wack'em & stack'em
User since 3/13/10

So far 5 shots 3 dead geese. Carlson mid range choke , throwing #2 steel 3" Rio loads. All pass shooting.

8/26/17 @ 5:10 PM
wack
wack'em & stack'em
User since 3/13/10

So I did buy the shotgun. Online. Just waiting to pick it up from my dealer!! I'll post what my first impressions are!. 

Displaying 1 to 7 of 7 posts

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fish seduced by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE