SEARCH
MORE
Great Lakes Fishing

Lake Michigan Rideshare

7/26/05 @ 1:59 PM
INITIAL POST
ripper
User since 6/15/01
I didn't see a thread specifically for this so I'll start it. Fishermen without boats and folks looking for a partner on their own boat can get together here. Maybe even partner on ownership, as this is not a cheap hobby. I recently sold my boat because as me and my friends got older, I found it difficult to find people to fish with, and could not justify the expense of the ship. If anyone needs any help out of the Racine area, I can offer 8 years of fishing experience, outfitting and owning single and twin boats 24 to 31 feet in length, and of course help with the expense of fishing.

It is very sad to see some boats (and their captains) sit on a beautiful calm summer day.

Displaying 16 to 30 of 483 posts
7/18/17 @ 12:59 PM
madmerle
madmerle
User since 7/20/01

I am available to go this evening (Tues July 18th) if any boat owners need an extra fisherman to share expense, etc!  Just messenger me.

6/25/17 @ 6:17 PM
ironeye
PRO MEMBER User since 4/13/17

Looking for a fellow retiree that is interested in fishing LM the weekdays. I have a 17.5' boat, fish Racine, Milwaukee & sometimes Port Wash.

I generally fish the better weather days ... I have all the gear. I'm not a expert on LM but usually wind up with a few in the cooler. I've tried this before with mixed results. Send me a PM if interested or Email @   [email protected]

6/24/17 @ 1:10 AM
nubbz07
User since 12/31/09

Looking to get out mon morning the 26th, hoping someone will be looking for another crew member. I can pretty much fish anywhere from Kenosha to Kewaunee. I'll kick in for gas or whatever yo need. Thanks

6/21/17 @ 8:06 AM
liar-liar
liar-liar
User since 1/25/02

I live in Appleton and am retired with most friends still working.  I've taken a couple solo trips to Two Rivers this year (0 one time - needed a n man - and 4 the next time).  I have a boat and most equipment but would like some company rather than making solo trips.  If you're retired, and have the time and the interest, shoot me an email at [email protected].   I won't go if the weather is bad.  Like to see winds under 10,  My boat is 17 1/2 foot - which is fine when its fairly calm.

6/15/17 @ 6:04 PM
taimen
User since 10/8/09

If anyone needs a crew member please let me know.

thanks, an be safe out there

6/3/17 @ 1:27 PM
Fish On
Fish On
User since 7/9/01

Please contact me if you need a reliable crew member/net man/driver out of Milwaukee.  I have a lot of experience on L.M.  Can set lines and kick in for fuel.  Going through Coho withdrawal!  :)

Fish On!

Gary 414-690-4840

5/25/17 @ 5:38 PM
2old2learn
User since 9/29/10

my son and I will be kayak fishing along lake Michigan from 5/30/17 thu 6/2/17. if anyone has room I would be happy to pay for gas. please call Ron 920-344-7329

5/25/17 @ 12:36 PM
Work 2 Fish
Work 2 Fish
User since 6/20/07

Lost partner for tomorrow morning. Willing to bring someone aboard. PM me by 4pm today if interested.I can always go solo but always more fun with company. Fishing out of Milwaukee at McKinnley.

5/24/17 @ 6:00 PM
Tiefsa
Tiefsa
User since 10/25/16

Summer break for me starts on June 9th (I'm a teacher) and I'd love to fish on a boat on the big lake.  I'm trying to catch as many different species of fish as I possibly can, and there are several in Lake Michigan that I'd probably have a much better chance to catch from a boat than on shore.  I can fish any day of the week (mornings no matter how early would be best).  I'll provide gas money, the bait (if you tell me what to buy), and breakfast/lunch.  Send me a message on Lake-Link if this is possible!  I can meet you in Milwaukee or Port Washington.

Also, if you don't mind, I'd like to make a video of the trip.  Here's an example of the type of video I make when I go fishing and catch a species of fish I haven't caught yet.

5/18/17 @ 4:57 PM
taimen
User since 10/8/09

the boat is having a few issue, i'd really like to get out. if anyone needs a crew member please call/tx 608-445-0262.i've got :gear,$,food. thanks

5/9/17 @ 12:27 PM
baseman
User since 2/17/11
Im usually good on Sunday's? so let me know. Sometimes I do get a partner but generally solo. 19 foot boat 3 is ideal. 
5/9/17 @ 9:47 AM
svitreum
svitreum
User since 8/29/06

If someone needs a capable partner for Friday a.m. out of Racine or Kenosha I would love to jump in. I have gear (lots of it), and bring almost 15 years of big lake fishing experience. I am willing to pay my share also.

I have a 16' deep V and would normally go out myself, but the waves are just not laying down enough.

My cell is (262) 492-2822.

Thanks.

Jimmy

3/29/17 @ 7:39 AM
nubbz07
User since 12/31/09

Anybody going out either Friday or Saturday got an open seat? I'll help with gas or buy lunch. Got the itch to get out really bad. Thanks. Tight lines.

10/28/16 @ 3:43 PM
hunt2labs
hunt2labs
User since 4/9/03

Looking for a Milwaukee crew Saturday am (Oct.29).

Heading out of Madison...around 4:30am

Waves may make me wait til later....

10/13/16 @ 10:22 PM
crawdaddy
User since 7/11/01

Anyone heading out of sheboygan in morning?

Displaying 16 to 30 of 483 posts

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fish located by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE