Great Lakes Fishing

7th annual Salmon School

12/3/16 @ 5:19 PM
INITIAL POST
Jason Woda
User since 9/1/01

Salmon School
7th Annual

With our ever changing fishery  you may need to learn some new techniques to keep the fish coming over the rail. We will cover everything and answer any question you could possibly ask during this class! We cover every part of the season, from winter and spring browns, early season coho fishing, targeting kings. Offshore fishing for steelhead and cohos. Pounding for lake trout. Summer brown trout fishing. Harbor fishing! New this year we will be taking some time to go over the DNR stocking plans for the future and how it affects us. So pretty much everything! We will cover the basics to advanced spreads.  Whether you are a beginner or experienced this will help you catch more fish on Lake Michigan. PERIOD. These are 1 day courses offered on 2 different days for you convenience.

When: 1st Class is February 4th 2017
                2nd  Class is February 11th 2017

Where: R & R The Fishin Hole

3115 East Layton Avenue Cudahy, WI 53110

Times: 9 am to approximately 3 pm, but leave a little wiggle room as we may go over time.

Cost: $75 per person. This fee will include coffee and doughnuts, lunch and beverages.

You must reserve a spot as seating is limited.

Call Jason @ 414-384-8096 or email  [email protected] for more info and to sign up for the course.

Discounts on charters and tackle from R&R are some of the things you will receive.

Displaying 1 to 10 of 10 posts
2/12/17 @ 7:51 PM
Jason Woda
User since 9/1/01

Another year of salmon school in the books! Had an incredible year this year. Met a lot of really great people and hope they got what they wanted out of it. A very sincere thank you to all that attended. See you all on the water!

2/6/17 @ 8:23 AM
Jason Woda
User since 9/1/01

First week of salmon schools in the books. Got to teach a room full of guys what gives me success on a day-to-day basis. Thanks to all who attended. We have another school coming up this Saturday. We have plenty a room for round two . Let me know if you want in.

1/29/17 @ 7:28 PM
Jason Woda
User since 9/1/01

Week #1 has 1 spot left. If you are still thinking of coming. Now is the time to sign up. The class on the 11th has room so if you are going to do it that may be the better option. Thanks to all who are coming. Going to be a fun day!

1/18/17 @ 6:01 PM
Jason Woda
User since 9/1/01

2 more weeks til class #1. I am humbled by the numbers to come and hear me talk! Just a few spots left. Class #2 has more openings. Get in while you can!

1/2/17 @ 1:26 PM
Jason Woda
User since 9/1/01

We are about a month away from class #1. Sign ups are going well and the first week is starting to fill up. This nice weather has me excited for spring!!!

12/16/16 @ 2:37 PM
2nd shift
2nd shift
User since 8/7/15

If you fish Lake Michigan out of Southeastern Wisconsin this class WILL cut down on your trial and error! If you use what is taught, you WILL catch fish! I've attended this class the last 2 years and intend to again. Jason has saved me countless dollars on things that I would have invested in and didn't need. When, where, how fast, how deep, what presentation for what species, everything. 

12/13/16 @ 11:24 AM
Fly Meister
User since 8/12/13

I highly recommend Jason's class. I went several years ago and it's pretty clear Jason understands what it takes to catch all species of fish on Lake Michigan. He willingly and openly shares his knowledge with you, and patiently answers everyones questions before he moves onto the next topic. I will be going back this year for a refresher and to pick up a few nuggets of info that you don't hear at the boat ramp.  

12/13/16 @ 10:20 AM
Jason Woda
User since 9/1/01

Sorry, but there is no video. Try to make it next time!

12/11/16 @ 10:14 AM
otter man
User since 1/3/10

Hi

I will be out of the state at this time but truely need to attend some type of refresher as I have been away from  the salmon seen for the last 15 years. I purchased a new lund impact 1775 last year and did not do real well out of kewaunee. Is there a video you produce of this class which one could buy?

Thanks

Displaying 1 to 10 of 10 posts

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fishing equipped by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE