MORE
Great Lakes Fishing

15th annual salmon school!

2/13/24 @ 7:35 PM
INITIAL POST
Jason Woda
User since 9/1/01

15th Annual Salmon School

When: Saturday, March 16th, 9am-3pm please arrive early to get your handouts. Lunch will be served around noon.

Where: South Milwaukee Yacht Club 101 Marshall Ave. South Milwaukee, WI 53172

Cost: $75 per person. Includes instruction, coffeeand doughnuts to start your day. Lunch will be provided! Cash bar available. 

In past years Salmon School was at R&R the Fishin’ Hole. Due to their new location and smaller space, we have moved locations for the second year. Fortunately, Roger will still be involved. We thank him for that! 

This class will cover everything from basic set ups to advanced trolling tactics to make you a better salmon and trout fisherman on Lake Michigan. We will begin with early spring Brown Trout fishing and take you through each separate species throughout the season covering how to target Coho, Chinook, Rainbow Trout, and Lake Trout. This is my 15th year doing these classes. I have had great feedback on how it helps cut the learning curve for fishing the big lake and how much money it saves in the long run. We will help you understand fish movements, water temperatures, using your electronics, bait choices and everything in between. I am also going to take the time to explain a little bit about how fish stocking affects our fishery from year to year and some other science stuff!

NEW!!!!! We have added a new speaker to the lineup! Captain Brent Narloch of Sunrise Charters, local charter captain and great fisherman will discuss his take on day-to-day tactics and trends we experienced last season! Truly an outside the box thinker with great info. 

Prior reservations are recommended to secure your spot.

To reserve your spot please give me a call Jason @ 414-384-8096 or send an email to  [email protected]

WE look forward to seeing you!!

Displaying 1 to 2 of 2 posts
4/8/24 @ 12:50 PM
Befouself
User since 4/8/24
Absolutely thrilled for the 15th Annual Salmon School! It's fantastic to see the event evolve and continue to offer invaluable insights into salmon and trout fishing on Lake Michigan. With the addition of Captain Brent Narloch to the lineup, there's no doubt this year's session will be packed with practical tips and insider knowledge. Can't wait to soak up all the wisdom and hopefully reel in some big catches! ​
Displaying 1 to 2 of 2 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
boat towed by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE