Mossy Horns
USER since 6/15/01
Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 80 Posts
5/22/16 @ 8:55 PM
Tim_T
Tim_T
USER since 6/17/11

Has anyone gone onto GoWild and tried to buy your bobcat point? I have been trying for a couple days now and when you go into the applications area, the only thing that doesn't show up is bobcat. Everything else is there.  Bear. Otter. Fisher. Sturgeon. Turkey. It simply doesn't show up as on option to apply for your preference point anywhere I have looked. 

It's not panic time yet as the deadline is months away but still annoying. 

Tim

Post Your Comment
4/14/16 @ 12:29 PM
John.Rennpferd
John.Rennpferd
USER since 6/3/10
My card came yesterday. Had anyone had a warden actually scan a lic or go wild card to see if the computers are talking?

Post Your Comment
4/14/16 @ 9:51 AM
lakeshiner
lakeshiner
USER since 7/20/09
nosetofish - I hear you there. I am still waiting on my registration number for my new boat. So I'm out on the water now with no numbers at all, let alone a reg sticker. Feel like a sitting duck, granted its legal since I have my papers. The wardens won't know that until they are checking me though. Funny thing (not really), they cashed my check 3 weeks ago! WTF Wondering

Post Your Comment
4/13/16 @ 7:45 PM
Tim_T
Tim_T
USER since 6/17/11
nosetofish,

Hopefully you took a breath or two while typing that sentence. Tounge Out

Tim

Post Your Comment
4/13/16 @ 6:05 PM
Wicasa
Wicasa
USER since 11/11/15
I had no problems at all getting a conservation patron license last Saturday. Of course there was no line and the girl at the counter had done a bazillion of them already. I'm just laminating the paper products they gave me and cutting them to size. No worries

Post Your Comment
4/13/16 @ 5:33 PM
Badgerloader
Badgerloader
USER since 4/10/11
Got my card a week ago & got my state park sticker today

Post Your Comment
4/13/16 @ 4:30 PM
nosetofish
nosetofish
USER since 2/15/03
This change is a pain in the butt I sent in my registration for my boat at the beginning of March and have not receive stickers as of today I received a postcard saying that the DNR received my request for renewal of ATV UTV with a registration number that does not exist in my possession let alone it wasn't even for my boat they said that the law enforcement was informed of the errors and the delayed sending of stickers but in the meantime everytime I take the boat out I will be stopped so they could check to see if my renewal was sent in this will be a hassle because it will stop me from fishing if the Common Man messed up as much as this process has been taking there would be hell to pay.

Post Your Comment
4/13/16 @ 2:30 PM
thefishingboy
thefishingboy
USER since 9/11/04
Got my card! I think this is very convenient!

Post Your Comment
4/4/16 @ 11:32 AM
lakeshiner
lakeshiner
USER since 7/20/09
Thanks, makes sense. Had gotten so used to the free tags for so many years that I forgot they are putting some thought into it now. Tounge Out

Post Your Comment
4/4/16 @ 9:35 AM
BeerTownFyreman
BeerTownFyreman
USER since 6/15/01
Lakeshiner, final deer tag information will not be available until after the CDAC's determine harvest and seasons.

I've made a post on another thread that the public comment period is now open. CDAC's will meet again in a couple weeks to make final harvest and season determinations. Once those go to the NRB and get approved, deer license options will be available.

As I understand it now, you can purchase your deer licenses, but will have to come back later to pick your county and land type.

Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 80 Posts