SEARCH
MORE
General Outdoor Discussion

Conservation Congress spring hearing

4/10/17 @ 8:01 PM
INITIAL POST
percheye1
User since 6/24/01

I just returned home from Walworth county meeting. It appeared that the non hunting crowd out numbered sportsmen 2 to 1. I made out my ballot and split. See when the results are posted but Im afraid this may be this way statewide as they love their birds and hunters and fishermen are just too busy to take a couple hours out there monday night.

Displaying 16 to 17 of 17 posts
4/10/17 @ 10:14 PM
LUV2HNT
User since 11/3/03

Waukesha ended at 9:05. The new members for our county had some great credentials and were in our favor. Dave Poff will be missed as a true advocate for sportsmen and 25 yrs on the board. Turnout was 50 of them to 100 sportsmen and sportswomen. The biggest problem is going to be if voting goes online for everyone in the world and or to the polls as a part of the spring polling elections... Not sure who would go vote at polling and read 88 questions, but board member voting would be a big issue especially in metro areas.

Displaying 16 to 17 of 17 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
ice drilled by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE