MORE
General Outdoor Discussion

Bears in Spring Valley Area?

4/8/15 @ 1:44 PM
INITIAL POST
Hildy Boys
Hildy Boys
User since 12/14/09
We were driving on 94 around Spring Valley and could have sworn we saw a dead bear on the side of the road. If it wasn't a bear I am not sure what it could have been. Do they have bears in that area?
Displaying 1 to 4 of 4 posts
4/10/15 @ 10:52 AM
Hildy Boys
Hildy Boys
User since 12/14/09
Thanks guys, what is wired is I was camping in that area last year and asked about bears and they said there aren't any. At least I know my eyes were not playing tricks on me!
4/9/15 @ 6:23 AM
muskymike275
User since 1/6/08
I went to college at UW-Stout, and had a job in Spring Valley for awhile there are plenty of bears in that area. We even jumped one tracking a deer in October of 2007, just south of Spring Valley. They are around.
4/8/15 @ 10:43 PM
NiteMite
NiteMite
User since 9/16/01
I was told by DNR a couple years ago that every county in the state has bears. I saw one in Walworth county 2 years ago near Zenda in the spring. You're not that far from Black River Falls, Clark county, Chippewa county, Price, Taylor. All counties with tons of bear.
Displaying 1 to 4 of 4 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
solid hook sets by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE