MORE
General Hunting Discussion

Pig/Boar Hunt

1/11/18 @ 7:39 PM
INITIAL POST
Darin - Lake-Link
Darin - Lake-Link
PRO MEMBER User since 5/17/01

Looking to go on a boar hunt in late March this year. Looking for wild boar not a fenced in operation. Any suggestions? This would be our first ever pig hunt....

Displaying 1 to 3 of 3 posts
3/18/18 @ 1:35 PM
darrink
User since 4/13/03

I would  not go superior game ranch.  I heard good things, but my hunt was terrible along with the accomidations.  I was told they over booked so they put beds in the basement of a farm house with standing water and wanted us to sleep there.  Then tried to get us to hunt with 20-30 guys in one of their pens.  I brought up the saftey concern, which they agreeded with and stated they would try to figure something out.  

Told them this was not what I thought it was going to be and they did not want to refund me my deposit.

I would stay far away and head south.  

I did have a wonderful hunt at Wilderness Hunting Lodge in TN.  Big areas to hunt, good food, a lot less people.    

1/11/18 @ 8:47 PM
blackbrd
User since 1/9/07

I would imagine there r some pretty good hunts in kentucky and tennessee free range i mean. I hunted superior game ranch near escanaba. Affordable quality hunt, run by good people. Yes its high fence but dont let it fool you. It is a big area and a quality hunt.  I believe 160 acres

Displaying 1 to 3 of 3 posts

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
ice drilled by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE