SEARCH
MORE
General Fishing Discussion

Gulf Shores Al

2/19/24 @ 6:01 PM
INITIAL POST
Esoxluv
User since 8/16/05

Anybody fish Gulf Shores. Will be there end of March. Any info on boat launch/fishing. I have 18 ft boat - do not intent to go out on the open water.

Thanks Steve

Displaying 1 to 4 of 4 posts
4/9/24 @ 7:04 AM
-T Fish-
User since 2/12/23
I know I'm too late to the thread, but halfway down the peninsula going towards Fort Morgan, there is a boat launch into Mobile Bay. I fished from that dock in this video (I was there during late March this year) and caught some cool saltwater fish.

2/24/24 @ 9:39 AM
Esoxluv
User since 8/16/05
Thank you for the fishing info - would you know a ggod marina I can rent a slip for my 18 foot boat?
Thanks
2/24/24 @ 7:34 AM
Tito39
User since 7/6/04
Esox, I fished from shore on the jettys numbers of times on our family spring break trip and caught fish on fresh shrimp. Most people were fishing for sheepshead but other species were caught. There were always numbers of boats fishing off the end of the jetty.
Displaying 1 to 4 of 4 posts

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fishing fueled by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE