INITIAL POST
b bulldog
User since 1/19/05
Walmart, good or bad?

Displaying 40 to 49 of 1,151 posts
4/24/15 @ 10:09 PM
One shot one kill
User since 8/12/02
CEO took a 24% pay cut .Will only make 19 million this year . Did not meet his goals . Makes me want to go shopping to help . Crying
4/19/15 @ 7:33 PM
AllDayIDreamAboutSmallies
PRO MEMBER User since 3/14/06
JJ, I was at the LG Walmart. Was that you in line in front of me? LOL!
4/19/15 @ 7:20 PM
Owtdorsmn
Owtdorsmn
PRO MEMBER User since 2/12/02
All day.......I believe that was a credit card theft. A purchase allows cashh back from card. I think I would have asked WTF are you doing?
4/19/15 @ 4:16 PM
jawjerker
jawjerker
User since 1/14/02
Did they Walmart run today in Lake Geneva, got everything needed without an issue
4/19/15 @ 1:39 PM
PRO MEMBER User since 3/14/06
So I stop at Wallyworld this morning on my way home from fishing to quick pick up a few things. Naturally, I pick what looks like the shortest checkout line. The woman in front of me with a few kids proceeds to put up one 50 cent pack of bubblegum and pays with a debit card. She then hits $100.00 for cash back. She then proceeds to do the same thing SIX (6), more times. Yes, $700.00 in twenties! WTF?!?!
1/5/15 @ 3:52 PM
crawdaddy
User since 7/11/01
Lectrotech, I am going to watch for you at the Plover Walmart now. Though I am mostly in there after 9 pm (kids in bed).
1/5/15 @ 3:41 PM
'da Coach
User since 12/23/08
At first I didn't know what the heck you were talking about, Owtdorsmn, but then I saw it: a post from April 2014! Anyhow, FWIW, while there's plenty my wife and I don't agree about (she's politically far-right conservative while I'm generally fairly liberal/progressive), I don't entirely disagree with her about WalMart, but that may well be tempered by the fact that my income isn't tied to WalMart in any way. Whether big box stores represent some crowning achievement of capitalism, or are signs of some impending apocalypse will remain a question for future generations to answer definitively. As far as "Made in China" goes, the free market dictates whether stuff gets made in the USA, or elsewhere for far cheaper. Some of us may not like it, but all we can do as individuals is vote with our wallets when we go shopping.
1/5/15 @ 6:27 AM
Lectrotech
Lectrotech
User since 11/19/09
B.T. I am a Wallmarshan. No I am not going negative on you. My better half had a Stroke due to a Heart Attack, she is limited to a wheelchair. We bring our own wheels and when we see someone that parks in the cripple space for no reason besides being fat or lazy I shame them. I push the chair and pull the cart behind me, found the best people at FF and Aldi.
1/4/15 @ 7:19 PM
BugleTrout
BugleTrout
User since 9/27/01
Do you know what they call all of those weirdos that you see in the funny Walmart emails? Walmartians!
1/4/15 @ 6:53 PM
Owtdorsmn
Owtdorsmn
PRO MEMBER User since 2/12/02
ROTFLMAO...........duh Coach...........did you get your wifes permission to post on the subject? Maybe you better . LOL After all SHE HAS SPOKEN. Big Box stores like Walmart and Cabelas are obviously bad.(tongue in cheek) I think she should start a thread bashing Cabelas for hurting small business, paying low wages and having a crappy insurance plan. Maybe she can get the evil store you're working in shut down for selling all that Chinese crap. Actually........... I Think Cabelas is worse than Walmart. Used to be most of the stuff there was made in USA. Now go look for your self. China and Vietnam dominate the retail items there. But they CHARGE you like it was made in a UNion shop right here in the good ol USA..... At least at Walmart most people know its about cheap probably chinese made stuff.
Displaying 40 to 49 of 1,151 posts

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fishing fueled by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE