5/14/20 @ 3:43 PM
Carpio
Carpio
PRO MEMBER User since 11/5/17

Sea, thanks but all I needed was a .59 can.   Lol    CARPIO 

5/14/20 @ 2:57 PM
Mr.Seaguar
PRO MEMBER User since 2/5/05

Walmart has $5 bags of kraut on the meat wall, where the Johnsonvilles are. If those are gone, it's lord of the flies time. 

Cabelas and scheels have really nice bags too. 

5/14/20 @ 12:20 PM
Carpio
Carpio
PRO MEMBER User since 11/5/17

Got back from WM.    No Jacks pizzas, about 12 Toumbstones left, no kraut!, no Dawn, no Lysol, no 409, 1  30 pak of Miller High Life left.  Now I have to go to another store, it doubles the chance to catch the virus.    ( I had symptoms 2 months ago so I’m not sure if I can get it ). CARPIO.         No kraut!   Lol

5/14/20 @ 11:53 AM
Mr.Seaguar

I bet bags with holes in them would be a crapshoot. 

5/14/20 @ 11:39 AM
shadling1
User since 1/17/12

Yeah farm and fleet and menards bags seem the toughest. Wal mart probably the worst. Every trip to wally world is a crap shoot on if any of the bags will be reusable or full of holes. 

5/14/20 @ 9:54 AM
river_chaser
User since 10/3/12

Thats the best part of the fleet farm experience, great bags to reuse at home.  I like the calendars too, those are free.  

I think walmart should hand out free calendars.  Each month would have picture of a customer and they would be pictures of the 12 best dressed customers.   Obviously they would feature walmarts best designer pajamas and designer plumber pants?

5/14/20 @ 8:04 AM
lakeshiner
lakeshiner
User since 7/20/09

I noticed more holes in those bags too.  Guess they save money on them as well.  Fleet farm has nice bags for repurposing.

5/14/20 @ 6:27 AM
Mr.Seaguar

Walmart bags have a lot of holes...

5/13/20 @ 9:51 PM
shadling1
User since 1/17/12

I rather enjoy getting um-teen plastic bags. My lab poops alot and those bags can really hold alot of weight!  

5/13/20 @ 9:30 PM
Mr.Seaguar

$5 says you didn't card yourself for alcohol. Doesn't sound like manager material to me. 

Displaying 1 to 10 of 1,151 posts

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
boat towed by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE