but gills
User since 1/28/06
What are your destinations?
Displaying 1 to 15 of 104 posts
8/10/19 @ 10:59 AM
Poppster
Poppster
User since 2/15/19

Went Ireland earlier this year....  Glad I had a pretty strict itinerary and saw most of the famous sites..  I would not go back however as unless your a midget it's very uncomfortable...   

8/10/19 @ 10:50 AM
Poppster
Poppster
User since 2/15/19

Heard Illinois is prime destination......   lolol

8/10/19 @ 8:57 AM
BâssÂddîçt ©¸
BâssÂddîçt ©¸
PRO MEMBER User since 6/15/01

they do if your in canada

11/21/18 @ 9:22 PM
big mac
User since 2/19/02

If you love watching wildlife,  awesome scenery,  good people, and terrific monuments,  I highly recommend Custer State Park!!

Especially later in the year. Fall is AWESOME. Critters are more visible,  moving more, cooler temperatures,  & not crowded at all. 

Talk to the workers in the park. They will be happy to steer you in the right direction to find whatever critters you're looking for. 

Big Mac 

11/21/18 @ 5:15 PM
wiscoarborist
User since 11/6/18

Carpio/suspended - I'll be down there1/13 until 2/17.Big Pine/Lower Keys. Might be able to stop for a few at Everglades for a few days on the way back.

11/21/18 @ 4:07 PM
jawjerker
jawjerker
User since 1/14/02

Wife and I are going next month to an all inclusive resort about 20 miles south of Cancun for a week

11/21/18 @ 1:19 PM
Carpio
Carpio
PRO MEMBER User since 11/5/17

SuspendedMusky, would you Post your report? I’m thinking of going down there around that time. Thanks. CARPIO 

11/21/18 @ 11:07 AM
dsinwi
User since 1/24/02

San Diego over the holidays to see our Navy son. He's actually stationed in Norfolk but his "friend" is stationed in SD....

Never been. Looking forward to it.

11/21/18 @ 10:43 AM
SuspendedMusky
SuspendedMusky
PRO MEMBER User since 12/9/08
Florida Keys end of Feb/early March.  BIL and I are going to do some fishing.
11/21/18 @ 10:23 AM
Mr.Seaguar
PRO MEMBER User since 2/5/05

Disney world in February. I don't see the point of it but the wife wants to go. 

11/21/18 @ 9:49 AM
Fishoil
User since 6/18/01

Glacier is awesome! We've been to most of the more popular National Parks and Glacier is our favorite. Incredible hiking if you're into that! I've taken my family there twice and we did quite a few day hikes. If you're not a hiker you can have a fantastic time just taking the Going To The Sun Road across the park and back. There's enough to see on it without ever leaving the road. For something off the beaten path take a ride up to Polebridge and have a cinnamon roll at the Mercantile. Check out the ranger guided hikes, seminars, and other things that are listed in the park newspaper for more interesting ideas.

11/21/18 @ 9:38 AM
pike eyes
User since 12/28/10

Christmass vacation to the far NE corner on MN for some rainbow trout fishing through the ice. Going to be super cool.

11/21/18 @ 9:28 AM
BugleTrout
BugleTrout
User since 9/27/01

Three planned so far this year.  First is a trip to Charleston/Savanna/Hilton Head for some good food and fishing in March. Then Canada for the walleye opener on Sturgeon Lake, Ontario. Then we’re renting a place for a week on a lake in Vilas Co where we’re interested in possibly buying a cabin at some point.  Gotta check out the fishing and dinning situation.

5/28/18 @ 10:09 PM
amaranthlost
User since 5/31/10

I was at Glacier about 10 years ago. It was an amazing trip. We camped out there over the 4th so it was a little crowded but still awesome. We did a day trip to Hidden Lake in Logan Pass and it was an incredible ride up the mountain. We also did a whitewater rafting trip and that was a blast. We spent 5 days there and we had a 24hr drive out and back so the first day we didn't do a lot. Day 2 was at the camp resting from the drive and then the final day was clean up day. I will say this: they are very serious about leaving food or wrappers out. While setting up camp we had a pair of cubs run through the site, which was cool but also a bit scary since I didn't know where momma bear was. The trails and views were amazing and I wish I could get back out there sometime.

5/28/18 @ 9:14 PM
shadling1
User since 1/17/12

I gotta get out to Montana/Idaho again. Buddy lives in Idaho so that's a cheap trip. Half the wife's family lives in Montana. Some in Billings, Bozeman, and Butte. Been there for some fun trips. Her uncle lives in Kalispell but we have not gotten there so we we really need to force ourselves to get there to visit and go see Glacier National Park. We've been married 14 years and every year we put that trip off to go somewhere else. Time to stop being stupid and just go!

Displaying 1 to 15 of 104 posts

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
ice drilled by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE