SEARCH
MORE
General Discussion

Time to talk BREWERS!!!!

3/30/02 @ 9:29 AM
INITIAL POST
Crazyotto
User since 10/2/01
Yeah I know baseball is ruined and ther Brewerw are almost as severly hampered by Princess Prieb as they are the lack of revenue sharing, but Im still excited. I am probably crazy but I think the Crew should be .500 this year and if Sheets, Wright, Quevedo, and Nuegebaur pitch up to their potential and we dont swing at everything, I think the crew can win 90 and be in the wild card race late, which is something we havent seen in a long, long time. They must finish over .500 to avoid 10 years straight of losing seasons. I think it is time for a coup to remove Princess Prieb.

Displaying 1 to 15 of 53,115 posts
TODAY @ 3:58 PM
jumpsteady
jumpsteady
PRO MEMBER User since 12/25/01
Bryse Wilson is on the Hill.
TODAY @ 10:49 AM
Hunter&Hound
User since 7/24/01
I think the Crew is up 7+ on the Cards and Cubs.

It'll be interesting to see how they do w/ Philly.  They're a much better team than the Chicago teams.
TODAY @ 10:43 AM
jawjerker
jawjerker
User since 1/14/02
Should be interesting to see what the Crew can do in Philly. I have no idea who their putting on the mound tonight
TODAY @ 10:31 AM
hotbait
PRO MEMBER User since 5/16/16
Being 5 up on the Cardinals and Cubs is such a great feeling. Philly tonight. Hope it's a close one. The smack going between our neighbors to the south and us is great. Just like when you and friends were on different teams and trash talked. At least we have some wins to talk about. Go Crew.
TODAY @ 7:48 AM
The masked troller
The masked troller
User since 3/18/23
H.f.b.c. seems there are only 2 cub scout fans left that can not handle the fact, even taking counsel, their team is not very good. But as a last resort, they have a won a world series, however those days are long gone, like 1985.
Maybe a playoff birth after winning the division again will happen. 

Cream city crushers 
TODAY @ 7:18 AM
hunt-fish-campfire-beer
hunt-fish-campfire-beer
PRO MEMBER User since 2/15/23
Got to keeper moving,  man what a week and a half of outstanding baseball.  Its a great feeling destroying Chicago sports teams, and they know it, they are out of excuses   

Go brewer's 
6/2/24 @ 10:02 PM
glimmertwin
User since 1/18/11
Sanchez again with the big hit! Contraes robbed again. Said it before think we have catchers position nailed! Wondering now what other team
Has had two guys this good at that position?
6/2/24 @ 4:53 PM
Deerlake1
User since 6/20/13
Catcher can block the plate if he has the ball,
6/2/24 @ 4:19 PM
hotbait
Carpio, your eyes might have been out of focus from giggling. I need to pinch myself to see if it is real. Dang, this is great.
6/2/24 @ 4:13 PM
BarDown
BarDown
User since 3/9/19
No worries Carpio...you're true blue Brew Crew to the core!
6/2/24 @ 4:03 PM
Carpio
Carpio
PRO MEMBER User since 11/5/17
I must need new glasses.  I thought the plate was blocked   
6/2/24 @ 4:02 PM
hunt-fish-campfire-beer
hunt-fish-campfire-beer
PRO MEMBER User since 2/15/23
And there is your DAGGER 
6/2/24 @ 3:59 PM
hotbait
Was listening and missedsome of the game. Thanks for the inside scoops. Nice win, again. Now Philly. One closer to 100 wins. 
6/2/24 @ 3:55 PM
Snake1
Snake1
PRO MEMBER User since 1/22/21
8/10 W/5 in a row. Have to keep playing with energy. Hope they can keep it up for awhile. Making ground on Cubs and Cards is alway a good thing in case we slump for a period. Good job Crew! 
6/2/24 @ 3:52 PM
Deerlake1
User since 6/20/13
The dirt baseline was open. The plate was assessable. The runner decided to run on the infield grass, that’s not the base line. The runner tried to put his body between the throw and the catcher in an attempt to get hit by the thrown ball from Yelich. It didn’t work out the way he wanted. He tried to blame the catcher for his base running mistakes. 
Displaying 1 to 15 of 53,115 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fishing geared up by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE