SEARCH
MORE
General Discussion

Time to talk BREWERS!!!!

3/30/02 @ 9:29 AM
INITIAL POST
Crazyotto
User since 10/2/01
Yeah I know baseball is ruined and ther Brewerw are almost as severly hampered by Princess Prieb as they are the lack of revenue sharing, but Im still excited. I am probably crazy but I think the Crew should be .500 this year and if Sheets, Wright, Quevedo, and Nuegebaur pitch up to their potential and we dont swing at everything, I think the crew can win 90 and be in the wild card race late, which is something we havent seen in a long, long time. They must finish over .500 to avoid 10 years straight of losing seasons. I think it is time for a coup to remove Princess Prieb.

Displaying 1 to 15 of 52,820 posts
TODAY @ 10:06 AM
hunt-fish-campfire-beer
hunt-fish-campfire-beer
PRO MEMBER User since 2/15/23
Is this considered embarrassing   

Go brewer's go
Time to talk BREWERS!!!! photo by hunt-fish-campfire-beer
TODAY @ 7:26 AM
Direwolf66
PRO MEMBER User since 2/21/20
A pleasant surprise for sure, I like their grit hopefully it will last. What a difference in team demeanor between Murph and CC. It's nice to see some competitive drive
TODAY @ 7:15 AM
haf2fsh
PRO MEMBER User since 6/23/01
I didn't have much for expectations for the Crew when the seasons started.  But to this point, they have not ceased to amaze me !!  Pitching has been amazing, timely hitting at times. Truly shocking what a bunch of young guys can do, with a few veterans sprinkled in. Will it last, who knows, guess I'll just stay tuned. Like I've said before, who are theses guys !!
​Good brewers.................

TODAY @ 7:12 AM
kona77
User since 6/20/13
Milwaukee Brewers outfielder Christian Yelich's (back) goal is to return to play before the end of the team's current road trip, which runs until Wednesday's series finale against the Kansas City Royals. Yelich had already been doing better running and throwing before having his best session yet swinging the bat in the cage before Friday's game versus the division-rival Chicago Cubs, giving him a chance to re-enter Milwaukee's lineup in the middle of next week.

Latest news I have seen on Yeli. Hope we do see him next week.. BTW- The Royals appear to have turned the corner and all those high draft picks from the last few years are starting to pay-off. Twins are also off to a great start. Just like to see the smaller markets being competitive.  
5/3/24 @ 8:16 PM
Snake1
Snake1
PRO MEMBER User since 1/22/21
If you look at records around the league, Brewers and Cubs are keeping up with the best. Brewers are good on the road this year! Go Brew Crew Go!!!!!!
5/3/24 @ 8:00 PM
glimmertwin
User since 1/18/11
Chi-people getting nasty on Cubs thread, don’t want that to happen here. Two more games to go. Will say if anyone would’ve told me Ross would do that well today , I ‘d have asked for some of what they were smokin….Brewers really getting the most out of these new starters. Hopefully it continues. What a frickin goldmine that wriggly field is.. everyone in dress shirts, so you know they worked the morning, then took off. Those are yhe guys the owners want, rich fans. I know since 1970, i never wore a dress shirt to a Brewers game.. 
5/3/24 @ 4:19 PM
kona77
User since 6/20/13
A huge "W" to start the series. Ross got rocked his last outing and then throws a good game today. We really needed that. Ricky Weeks is now perfect "2 for 2" as a Manager  Megill comes in and closes the door and agree that maybe we have found our new closer until D. Williams comes back.

Believe Tobias Meyers goes tomorrow. Hopefully the offense can pick up some more runs early in the game.
5/3/24 @ 4:15 PM
jawjerker
jawjerker
User since 1/14/02
Couldn't help notice the people paying  maybe $100 for seats behind home  plate on their cell phones, must be texting their friends if they see them on TV
5/3/24 @ 4:09 PM
hunt-fish-campfire-beer
hunt-fish-campfire-beer
Hotbait, gonna double down on that. Mamma cubs gonna say the cubs gave us the game   
5/3/24 @ 4:05 PM
hotbait
PRO MEMBER User since 5/16/16
Going to celebrate the Brewers win. I'll have a beer or two. One cub killed. Two cubs to go.  Wonder how the "momma cubs" are doing. Go crew. Brew up another win tomorrow.
5/3/24 @ 4:04 PM
hunt-fish-campfire-beer
hunt-fish-campfire-beer
And there you have it. Brewers win cubs lose. Game 1 over and out. Counsel out coached again.   
5/3/24 @ 4:03 PM
jawjerker
jawjerker
User since 1/14/02
Great win at Am  Fam Field south. Great pitching, timely hitting and 4 stolen bases in the 8th for the win
5/3/24 @ 4:03 PM
BarDown
BarDown
User since 3/9/19
Big effort by Ross today. Love Megill closing games. Just seems to have the persona for it. 6'8" and always looks pi$$ed off. Always great to get the first game of a big series!
5/3/24 @ 1:09 PM
jawjerker
jawjerker
User since 1/14/02
Go Brewers !!!!!!!
5/1/24 @ 6:08 PM
Direwolf66
PRO MEMBER User since 2/21/20
Brewers games have been just as entertaining as the NHL lately! Good series win time to increase the division lead this weekend. Remember we are a road team lol
Displaying 1 to 15 of 52,820 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
boat towed by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE