SEARCH
MORE
General Discussion

Time to talk BREWERS!!!!

3/30/02 @ 9:29 AM
INITIAL POST
Crazyotto
User since 10/2/01
Yeah I know baseball is ruined and ther Brewerw are almost as severly hampered by Princess Prieb as they are the lack of revenue sharing, but Im still excited. I am probably crazy but I think the Crew should be .500 this year and if Sheets, Wright, Quevedo, and Nuegebaur pitch up to their potential and we dont swing at everything, I think the crew can win 90 and be in the wild card race late, which is something we havent seen in a long, long time. They must finish over .500 to avoid 10 years straight of losing seasons. I think it is time for a coup to remove Princess Prieb.

Displaying 1 to 15 of 52,806 posts
5/1/24 @ 6:08 PM
Direwolf66
PRO MEMBER User since 2/21/20
Brewers games have been just as entertaining as the NHL lately! Good series win time to increase the division lead this weekend. Remember we are a road team lol
5/1/24 @ 4:42 PM
glimmertwin
User since 1/18/11
So Chi, looks like you’ll be getting the two hottest 3 &4 hitters in baseball. Contreas great all year and Adames has three homers in two games. 
Got to say I’m fishing Friday, visiting my 93 year old ma on Saturday. So will have to watch those games on delayed basis. Just remember after each Milwaukee win I am gloating inside, if I’m late posting to taunt ya !!!! 
5/1/24 @ 4:02 PM
hotbait
PRO MEMBER User since 5/16/16
Nice win today. Glad they could get 2 out of 3. A few of the players and manager took a needed rest. LOL NOW, a day of rest and then the cubs. That should be 3 more wins.   I see they are all 1:20 starts. Will have to listen. I will have to watch some NHL tonight just to see a fight. LOL By the end of the weekend Chi will be crying in his Jack and Coke! I'll be ready for some smack from the cubs fans.
5/1/24 @ 3:01 PM
glimmertwin
User since 1/18/11
So Chi. studying up on bebe bruins.
See where new trend ( SINCE YOU CAN’T TAILGATE) is called Bar gating…
Fans uber to bar, pay huge prices for dog style and hot dogs, then walk to stadium. 
Afterwards they return to bar and continue. 
Sounds like fun… if you’re a drunken millionaire…
5/1/24 @ 1:08 PM
jumpsteady
jumpsteady
PRO MEMBER User since 12/25/01
I'm talking Pat Hughes chitown. 
You lobbin' softballs today?
You're  off your Game...
LOL.
5/1/24 @ 12:55 PM
chitowncrappieman
chitowncrappieman
PRO MEMBER User since 3/4/06
Well Jumper,If you're talking about Harry Carey Sr. you have been misinformed by some sort of Gypsy that don't know anything!!! By the way i like B. Uecker too.,but keep that to yourself! LOL!!
5/1/24 @ 12:24 PM
gobbler
PRO MEMBER User since 6/30/01
Sounds like spectrum is affected am I correct possibly ?
5/1/24 @ 11:33 AM
the_dude
the_dude
User since 1/10/03
There was an article on here over the winter and it seemed credible (like The Washington Post or something) that said Amazon had bought out Bally's and that all Brewers games and 4 or 5 other teams games were going to be on Prime in 2024.  I was surprised when the season started and the games were on Bally's.  

Let me see if I can find anything credible now...

Yeah, so as previously mentioned Bally Sports is set to go dark for Comcast Xfinity customers starting tonight.  The games are still on Bally, but Bally won't be aired by Comcast Xfinity.  
5/1/24 @ 11:19 AM
jumpsteady
jumpsteady
Thanks for the offer chitown but if you have read my past posts,I DON'T watch games.
I enjoy listening to the Brewers HOF announcer. 
I see you Cubs have a HOF announcer too.
Oh,that's right.
He was Ueckers caddy.
Lol.
5/1/24 @ 11:09 AM
chitowncrappieman
chitowncrappieman
PRO MEMBER User since 3/4/06
Well jumper,you can always get updates from me. Not to worry though,some last minute  wheelin and dealin with your provider will probably get you the games but reality is it will cost you as well as others if you want  to see your favorite teams! that's the shame of it!! LOL!!
5/1/24 @ 11:06 AM
Hunter&Hound
User since 7/24/01
If Bally doesn't have Brewer games, it will be the final nudge I need to cancel Spectrum.
5/1/24 @ 11:03 AM
jumpsteady
jumpsteady
True,
Comcast and Bally can't come to terms. 
5/1/24 @ 10:33 AM
gobbler
PRO MEMBER User since 6/30/01
Anybody else hear that bally sports just went bankrupt and brewers/bucks won't be on tv now. Herd rumors today ?
5/1/24 @ 9:10 AM
glimmertwin
User since 1/18/11
Chi-would seem too early to start Cubbies Brewers , as all engrossed i(with good reason) in last nites melee…
5/1/24 @ 8:12 AM
brews4995
brews4995
User since 4/2/10
No, Peralta hit 2 guys last night. He hit Ramirez,  then Hoskins was hit, retaliation maybe? Then Peralta hit Suri. The more I've analyzed it, I do think it was intentional. Gonna walk him anyway,  why not drill him on a 3-0 count, little payback for maybe watching his earlier Homer too long. 
But what Uribe did, totally out of line. Hope he isn't another million dollar arm, 10 cent brain kind of guy.
Displaying 1 to 15 of 52,806 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fish seduced by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE