SEARCH
MORE
General Discussion

Time to talk BREWERS!!!!

3/30/02 @ 9:29 AM
INITIAL POST
Crazyotto
User since 10/2/01
Yeah I know baseball is ruined and ther Brewerw are almost as severly hampered by Princess Prieb as they are the lack of revenue sharing, but Im still excited. I am probably crazy but I think the Crew should be .500 this year and if Sheets, Wright, Quevedo, and Nuegebaur pitch up to their potential and we dont swing at everything, I think the crew can win 90 and be in the wild card race late, which is something we havent seen in a long, long time. They must finish over .500 to avoid 10 years straight of losing seasons. I think it is time for a coup to remove Princess Prieb.

Displaying 1 to 15 of 52,748 posts
TODAY @ 7:11 AM
Hunter&Hound
User since 7/24/01
We heard you the first 3 times.
TODAY @ 7:00 AM
jumpsteady
jumpsteady
PRO MEMBER User since 12/25/01
I guess you can't say the pitching was bad.
4/29/24 @ 10:21 PM
Zmaniac
Zmaniac
PRO MEMBER User since 2/8/06
Not much more reliable than the written rule.

The post game guys that report from right field after the game talked about and agreed with the call 
4/29/24 @ 10:17 PM
bobber b down
User since 1/31/04
According to the post game guys I listened to Bill Schroeder,runner from third could not advance but batter Bauer swinging 3rd strike should do have been able to run to first! Murphy got ejected over this! I'll look for a more reliable source to confirm this tomorrow!
4/29/24 @ 10:10 PM
Zmaniac
Zmaniac
Read the rule!
Even the post game guys said it was the correct call 
4/29/24 @ 10:07 PM
bobber b down
User since 1/31/04
Wild pitch!;
4/29/24 @ 10:06 PM
Zmaniac
Zmaniac
Doesn’t matter!
It was a bad break for the Crew, but the umps got it right 
4/29/24 @ 10:04 PM
bobber b down
User since 1/31/04
You watch the game? ball was past catcher before bat hit him,!!
4/29/24 @ 9:51 PM
Zmaniac
Zmaniac
It was the right call like it or not 

https://baseballrulesacademy.com/official-rule/mlb-umpire-manual/backswing-follow-through-hits-catcher/​​​
4/29/24 @ 9:45 PM
bobber b down
User since 1/31/04
Don't care, there all professional 's , had a bad series they where do for a good game! Just pissed at umpire 's at this level with resources to make it right and still f'n up. Gotta score more to compensate for bad umps?

4/29/24 @ 9:35 PM
jawjerker
jawjerker
User since 1/14/02
Terrible call. But still. Rays were swept in their last series by the worst team in baseball and we can't score 1 run
4/29/24 @ 9:32 PM
bobber b down
User since 1/31/04
They have instant replay!! Use it, for anything the umps can't or do not see!! Bs
4/29/24 @ 9:15 PM
bobber b down
User since 1/31/04
Crew chief will admit it after game like yesterday!
4/29/24 @ 9:14 PM
bobber b down
User since 1/31/04
BS call again bottom of ninth
 Obviously a passed ball !!!
4/29/24 @ 9:12 PM
bobber b down
User since 1/31/04
Nother obviously a passed BS call again bottom ninth, obviously a passed ball!
Displaying 1 to 15 of 52,748 posts

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
ice drilled by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE