SEARCH
MORE
General Discussion

The Milwaukee Bucks

4/2/02 @ 9:17 PM
INITIAL POST
WIESOX
User since 10/21/01
The Milwaukee Bucks are currently the worst team in the NBA other than the Bulls!!!

Displaying 76 to 90 of 5,262 posts
3/5/24 @ 9:31 AM
vegas492
vegas492
User since 5/21/03
You can all thank me for the victory.
Whenever we would turn the game on....the Bucks would go from 4-5 down to 9-12 down in the blink of an eye.
There were so many times it looked like we were just going to get run out of the gym by them.

So, we started flipping channels.  We "saw" the comeback happening, as we would flip to see the score, then flip again.  Pretty soon Bucks were up 6 with like 1:24 to go.  We kept watching the other show, flipped over and viola, Bucks Win!

From the little I did see, we are much more active on defense and we are certainly grabby.  Everyone is trying for steals.  And last night, it seemed like the refs swallowed their whistles.  I saw Green get into the game, but I didn't see him hit anything.  But I did see him play some tough defense and I'm very happy to see him getting minutes.

Beverly was kind of all over the place on defense.  They dared him to shoot and I think he made a few 3's, but missed his share too, but he was really active on both ends of the floor.  

You can see that teams just don't like playing against guys like Bobby and Pat Bev.
3/4/24 @ 11:50 PM
n.pike
n.pike
User since 4/2/02
Bucks were down 14 or so. I left my in laws house. 
Then Saw they won! Just watched the highlights. What a 4th quarter run there! This team is playing inspired basketball. Great win!  
3/4/24 @ 11:39 PM
kona77
User since 6/20/13
I would say this was the best "team" win of the year. Especially without Giannis on the floor. Still have to see this team go on the road and win against good competition. This West Coast trip will be a really good test.    
3/4/24 @ 11:14 PM
glimmertwin
User since 1/18/11
Well Kona I think we can be believers!
When it counted, Bucks played their best. 
Good coaching too! Leaving Green in there to hit clutch 3’s. Patrick Beverly brings the best outa Bobbie too. Portis is a legit offensive threat now, not just  a guy whose replacing Giannis. Wonder how Middleton will get minutes? 
Dame really proved his value when he’s counted on to b”the guy”. His threes all from about 30 feet.
His drives to hoop bravery personified-he’s not built like Giannis, but gut wise he’s just as good!
GO BUCKS GO!!!!
3/4/24 @ 10:31 PM
fishhook
fishhook
PRO MEMBER User since 9/16/01
Bucks win without giannis tonight, for 6th straight win.

Bucks 113

clippers 106
3/4/24 @ 5:41 PM
glimmertwin
User since 1/18/11
May find out tonight Kona! Giannis has a couple issues that could keep him out...
3/4/24 @ 4:57 PM
kona77
User since 6/20/13
We will see how good this team really is over the next 12 games. Believe we only play one team with a losing record (Brooklyn). Dame has been more active on defense but his shooting is still (39% last 10 games) concerning.   
3/3/24 @ 10:54 PM
denesox
denesox
User since 2/1/06
glimmer, I agree, I would love to see J. Carter back in the mix...I think he'd be a good fit.
3/3/24 @ 1:33 PM
glimmertwin
User since 1/18/11
Nice win against a determined team on a roll. That Drummind dude is a force. The Bucks defense especially Crowder, Conohaten & DAME. Were outstanding, stealing the ball and just constant harrassment. That’s what got the Bulls out of sorts, into those stupid fouls. I’ve noticed that tje guys who aren’t performing on offense, I.E. the aforementioned three, who all shot poorly, are the ones playing the best D. So be it! Just comtribute somehow while out there…
Patrick Beverly was an absolute demon on both ends. Also noticed Bulls hardly used Javon Carter! 
Can we get him back????
3/1/24 @ 1:07 AM
glimmertwin
User since 1/18/11
The Beaser continues to show his skills and his defense is getting better too.
Plus, my wife loves the Hip Shake shimmy...
Dame's defense really stepped up tonight as well.
Good win, wish they could play Charlotte more often...
Marques in rare form tonight. He has a quick wit and is still hip.
Sidenote: They kept showing that perfect little baby girl Bucks fan. My daughter is expecting and they just found out it's a girl-daughter has red hair- I want one like that haha 
2/29/24 @ 10:11 PM
denesox
denesox
User since 2/1/06
Well, it seems like the D is starting to be more consistent and now the offense is coming around.   Hopefully its a good sign for the rest of the season...although we do need to see it against better teams for sure....but things seem to finally be looking up.
2/29/24 @ 3:39 PM
vegas492
vegas492
User since 5/21/03
Practice?!!!  We talkin' 'bout PRACTICE!!???
2/29/24 @ 2:46 PM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
PRO MEMBER User since 7/24/20
Not bad for making around $400,000 a day for a maximum of 48 minutes of work and then having to drive to your 30,000 square foot home in your Lamborghini to play video games until you’re ready for bed?  I sure hope he was the missing piece to get us to another NBA championship

Ya but you left out they have to practice hard and drive to the games and practice. 
2/29/24 @ 2:20 PM
glimmertwin
User since 1/18/11
Feel the same Topham. Not much sympathy for poor old Dame. Like Rogers, movie stars etc. their lives not based in reality. Only their “feelings” matter.. Ces’t la vie
2/29/24 @ 8:06 AM
topam
topam
User since 1/22/05
Damian Lillard so what's your life like in Milwaukee

https://www.si.com/nba/2024/02/27/damian-lillard-on-partnership-with-giannis-antetokounmpo-and-whether-bucks-are-a-true-title-contender

Not bad for making around $400,000 a day for a maximum of 48 minutes of work and then having to drive to your 30,000 square foot home in your Lamborghini to play video games until you’re ready for bed?  I sure hope he was the missing piece to get us to another NBA championship
The Milwaukee Bucks photo by topam
Displaying 76 to 90 of 5,262 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
ice drilled by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE