SEARCH
MORE
General Discussion

Random thoughts thread ?

3/15/23 @ 9:11 AM
INITIAL POST
oldhunter
User since 2/28/13

Am I not seeing to well this morning?  I don't see the random thought thread any more, did it go poof?   

Displaying 1 to 15 of 962 posts
6/10/24 @ 6:51 PM
Esox JJ
Esox JJ
PRO MEMBER User since 6/4/05
Seeing how there are a few words abbreviated these days. Say for instance, merchandise is now merch. Family is now fam. To name two that I can think of right now. I saw another one that I've never heard before at Chili's where we had dinner tonight.. Margarita is now marg. Can I get a strawberry marg please. It just doesn't sound right.
6/10/24 @ 11:23 AM
river_chaser
User since 10/3/12
well, in the drivers defense........if he is on the poor side of the wealth spectrum and bought a car without a spare and cant afford a $500 tow job its  more affordable to drive to the nearest repair shop and hope they have an affordable wheel and tire. Its a gamble that could pay off. 
6/10/24 @ 10:43 AM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
PRO MEMBER User since 7/24/20
Hello all. What a glorious year 2017 is I have started to branch out and I’m trying and tasting whiskey. It’s funny because I do not really drink a lot. Maybe an occasional beer here and there every couple of weeks. But there is a Whiskey craze that has started a few years ago and I’ve been starting to buy some bottles and taste them. I was wondering if anybody would be interested in having a bourbon or whiskey thread on Lake Link. I have bought a bottle of buffalo trace not sure if anybody has heard of it. I am looking for Eagle rare. It is made by the same distillery in Kentucky. Anyway, let me know if anybody wants to have a Whiskey thread  BMRR out 0920
 2017 5/12
6/10/24 @ 9:27 AM
Esox JJ
Esox JJ
PRO MEMBER User since 6/4/05
Just like NASCAR. He was trying to get to pit road when he took the ramp. Sorry I couldn't help the comment.
6/10/24 @ 9:00 AM
Thrash
Thrash
PRO MEMBER User since 6/15/01
Yes, indeed, we are living in the age of real life "Idiocracy".  Society is on a downward spiral pretty much on all fronts, however it seems most advanced in the highly populated areas.
6/10/24 @ 7:23 AM
6/6/24 @ 11:55 AM
OneFineDay
User since 7/22/12
Often wonder where we all might be if not for the sacrifices made by our WWII veterans, let’s keep them in mind today as it’s the 80th Anniversary of the D Day invasion of Normandy.  Thanks to all that have served our great country.  
6/5/24 @ 12:39 PM
bottom bouncer
bottom bouncer
User since 9/3/02
  How many "foreign nationals"  ( sorry we cannot call them illegals ) were issued social security numbers upon entering the U.S.?  They need to get a dose of taxation in the promised land.   BB
6/3/24 @ 9:50 AM
6/2/24 @ 2:01 PM
Snake1
Snake1
PRO MEMBER User since 1/22/21
Chicago out ranks Milwaukee at #9! Lol
6/2/24 @ 1:03 PM
6/2/24 @ 10:32 AM
chitowncrappieman
chitowncrappieman
PRO MEMBER User since 3/4/06
Yea R.C. And what kind of honest living is that? Preying on other peoples feelings and emothions? I just can't tolerate that!
Random thoughts thread ? photo by chitowncrappieman
6/2/24 @ 10:27 AM
river_chaser
User since 10/3/12
Then there is fake pride lotta vicitms there
6/2/24 @ 10:24 AM
river_chaser
User since 10/3/12
You guys gotta remember. people have to make a living and some do it buy listing stats drawing fake conclusions and publishing them in a journaistic rag.   the joke is on the subscriber HAHA
6/2/24 @ 9:48 AM
hotbait
PRO MEMBER User since 5/16/16
06/11 is pride night at Miller Park. Is that the night to show how proud you are of the Brewers?
Displaying 1 to 15 of 962 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fishing fueled by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE