SEARCH
MORE
General Discussion

NHL

4/24/24 @ 8:34 PM
INITIAL POST
hotbait
PRO MEMBER User since 5/16/16

Sure has been some good hockey. It's nice to watch these playoff games. 

Displaying 1 to 5 of 5 posts
4/29/24 @ 3:18 PM
Jasonb.
User since 4/12/24
I'd love to go to an NHL game sometime.  Never have been to one!
4/29/24 @ 1:39 PM
hotbait
Gillespie, you are correct. The wages have gone up, but not like the others. The game is less physical. A punch to the face does not get a player kicked out. McSorley was the thug to keep guys off of Gretzky. Probert for the Red Wings. Glad to see Edmonton is strong, again. NHL guys just seem to play harder during playoffs. I miss when most of the guys grew playoff beards. It is fun for me. 
4/29/24 @ 5:57 AM
Gillespie
User since 2/6/19
I hear what you're saying, Hotbait.  But the NHL still pays really well and the NHL game has greatly changed over the last 2, 3, 4 decades.   Significantly.......

Rules have changed to protect players and the hits and checks today are a far cry and softer/gentler than even 2 decades ago.

Still a great game.
4/28/24 @ 9:49 PM
hotbait
NY Rangers are the first team to advance. I hope the NHL never pays the players a high wage. They would become as soft as the NFL and say they are over worked like the NBA. They play the same number of games as the NBA, and never cry about it. PLAYOFF HOCKEY! Quality hits without crying! ​
Displaying 1 to 5 of 5 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
percision control by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE