SEARCH
MORE
General Discussion

Minnesota Vikings

9/27/02 @ 4:30 PM
INITIAL POST
Troutnut
User since 1/7/02
Looks like a pretty dismal year for the Vikes this year. Thought 5-11 was reachable, now I am starting to doubt that.

Showing Mr. Moss the door would be the first step towards bringing back some team unity I think. I am also disturbed at Tice's lack of discipline towards Moss.

What do you think Viking fans? Should Moss stay or go?

Troutnut

Displaying 1 to 15 of 8,196 posts
10/10/21 @ 9:21 PM
Batman1
User since 1/23/09

Vikings at home against the last place 0 and 4 Lions. It took a last second field goal to beat them by 2.  ????? real poor year.

10/3/21 @ 4:00 PM
antler junkie
User since 8/17/05

The Browns beat the Vikings 14-7 despite Baker Mayfield playing like crap. Mayfield missed wide open receivers all day long going 15 out of 33 for 155 yards and 0 TD’s.

10/3/21 @ 8:47 AM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
PRO MEMBER User since 7/24/20

They need a win bad. Leaning towards the Browns taking this one. Might depend on Cook. 

12/25/20 @ 7:59 PM
chitowncrappieman
chitowncrappieman
PRO MEMBER User since 3/4/06

J.J. don't forget there was a time when the Vikings were "the team" under Bud Grant and the "purple people eaters": They were the top dogs back then now they are just average at best.

12/25/20 @ 6:46 PM
jawjerker
jawjerker
User since 1/14/02

Been trying to post a picture of the Vikings Super Bowl Trophy showcase but it keeps coming up blank

12/13/20 @ 4:47 PM
drewster
User since 7/6/09

Unbelievable they have not fired the special teams coordinator yet - systematic regression  and failures in all aspects of that part of the game: missed kicks, blocked kicks and punts, give up huge returns, fumbles and muffed catches, messing with the long snapper situation in the middle of the season.  Why they let Priefer go and hired this guy is beyond me.  A few bad plays could be assigned to player errors, but continual failures every game falls squarely on the coaches...and, yes, the off. line still stinks, as always, it seems.  Not worthy of the playoffs, so hopefully get decent draft position.

12/13/20 @ 3:32 PM
jawjerker
jawjerker
User since 1/14/02

3 missed field goals ain't going to win you many games. Cousin is getting crushed by the blitz

11/23/20 @ 12:05 AM
n.pike
n.pike
User since 4/2/02

Just when it looked like the Vikes turned a corner and were playing some really good football, today's game happened.  I know Dallas played well, but still, that's a team the Vikings have got to beat.

Boy, 4-6 is a long way from 5-5 when you are trying to stay in the playoff race. 

11/1/20 @ 4:41 PM
BugleTrout
BugleTrout
User since 9/27/01

Cook is a beast. That was a hellava performance. Pains me to say this but my Pack was out matched today. 

Glad that the rookie corner has full range of movement in his extremities. That hit was ugly. 

11/1/20 @ 4:37 PM
Tnut
User since 7/26/09

Not sure what to make of this team this year.  Definitely growing pains in the secondary, but the defense overall played pretty well today.  The offensive line and Cook was the difference.  Glad that they were able to hang on this time, unlike the Seattle and Tennessee games.

11/1/20 @ 4:30 PM
n.pike
n.pike
User since 4/2/02

Thought this team was dead. Impressed and shocked they played so well today. Cook might be the best all around running back in the league. He was unstoppable.

And the Vikes offensive Line seems improved from years past.

10/19/20 @ 9:49 AM
Carpio
Carpio
PRO MEMBER User since 11/5/17

jaw.  Too many big contracts.  You can’t pay every one especially with Cousins’.   What a waste of $$$$.    CARPIO 

10/18/20 @ 10:31 PM
jawjerker
jawjerker
User since 1/14/02

Can't say I seen the Vikings being this bad. What changed for them????????

10/18/20 @ 10:24 PM
Batman1
User since 1/23/09

Last place in the NFC North????At this point and looking at the remaining schedule, I am really doubting a .500 season. ??

10/18/20 @ 10:09 PM
n.pike
n.pike
User since 4/2/02

What is wrong with this team? I said 6-10 after seeing them play the Packers. Then, after a few games, I thought they'd be worse. Then, last week, I thought they were righting the ship and would beat Seattle and be 3-3 after this week. 

Now, it's draft pick time. 4-12? Lost a lot in the off season. 

Displaying 1 to 15 of 8,196 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fishing geared up by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE