MORE
General Discussion

Milwaukee Bucks basketball

10/18/17 @ 7:37 PM
INITIAL POST
Casedog
Casedog
User since 10/4/11

I searched for a bucks thread to no evail!! Let's talk about a great bucks team that should place in the top 4 playoff spot this year(( barring any injuries--unlike the pack))! I'm looking forward to an awesome season! Let's talk all things bucks!!

Displaying 1 to 8 of 8 posts
12/12/18 @ 5:20 AM
Henome
Henome
User since 10/26/17

Soon will be hard game versus Indiana Pacers. What will be the result, how do you think? I found some statistics on I will add a screenshot.

10/12/18 @ 11:52 PM
n.pike
n.pike
User since 4/2/02

Lots of points scored tonight. 

10/3/18 @ 10:06 PM
n.pike
n.pike
User since 4/2/02

Only saw a little of the game. Hoping for a 50 win season. Talent is there. Just gotta play consistent D. 

10/3/18 @ 9:43 PM
LJ Walleye Master
LJ Walleye Master
User since 9/6/13

Anybody watch the Bucks destroy the Bulls tonight?  Parker went for something like 1 out 12 ugh!

116 - 82    I know its preseason but I like the team this year.  Boston’s going to be real good too, but hopefully we can hang wth the better teams this year!

The new arena looked really cool, I have to get down there and watch a game.

10/18/17 @ 7:59 PM
n.pike
n.pike
User since 4/2/02

Good first half. I kind of figure they'll win this one on the road. Boston has to be just crushed after last night. Never want to see that for any team. That's a huge talent they lost as well as just the emotion of it all and also realizing that their title hopes took a huge hit in the first half of the first game....

Displaying 1 to 8 of 8 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fishing geared up by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE