MORE
General Discussion

Iran finally sends missiles to Isreal

4/13/24 @ 9:25 PM
INITIAL POST
Snake1
Snake1
PRO MEMBER User since 1/22/21

Everyone knew it would happen. Now what’s going to happen? Shouldn’t we be bombing Iran right now?

Displaying 1 to 15 of 23 posts
4/18/24 @ 9:40 PM
jawjerker
jawjerker
User since 1/14/02
Seems as Isreal is sending some missiles back to Iran
4/15/24 @ 12:07 PM
Musky99
User since 8/8/11
Anti-Israel protesters have shut down Chicago's O'Hare airport as they blocked the highway and forced furious passengers to walk 20 minutes to get to the terminals.
Demonstrators sat in the middle of the Kennedy Expressway, linked to each other with PVC pipes, as flyers fled their taxis and cars and trekked to the gates.
Dramatic footage of the blockade showed dozens chanting 'Palestine will be free! Free, free Palestine!' with a loud drum roll in the background. 

4/14/24 @ 8:44 PM
river_chaser
User since 10/3/12
Thats a good video. Its true. From my reading Israel has been throwing Orthodox and Coptic Christians under the bus.  I read recently that Israel had been 20% Christian up until 1990 now its down to 2% and its not due to Islamic aggression rather Israeli aggression.  These Christian churches trace their origins to apostolic times, first and second century.  Also not well noted in western culture journalism is that the modern governments of Iraq and Syria have  protected the larger portion of Christian faithful within their borders. And the wars  in Syria and Iraq in the past 20 years have largely eliminated Christians in those regions.  These are wars said my many to be initiated by the United States under false pretense. 
What is most alarmingly ignored by most Americans and Europeans is these ancient churches have withstood centuries of persecution and political upheaval. The modern American Christian has never been educated in regards to the persecution over 2000 years and how these churches have managed to survive.  That kind of faith and trial by fire has never existed among American Christians. Therefore that level of faith remains incomprehensible to most American Christians.
4/14/24 @ 8:20 PM
Mister-K
User since 7/26/22
Finally someone said something about it.   
https://youtu.be/eHayOkXe5ig?si=nKSc7Xsbvlm0nwHa

4/14/24 @ 4:14 PM
redneck sympathizer
User since 2/21/22
The Abrahamic covenant of Genesis 12 essentially states that God will bless those who bless Isreal and curse those who curse Isreal. I'm very glad we're mostly helping the country. But Brandon did lift sanctions against Iran, which allowed the goat-humpers to raise enough Petro-funds to acquire the weaponry to carry out such an attack in the first place, so it's a mixed bag.
4/14/24 @ 4:12 PM
Musky99
User since 8/8/11
From the Wall Street Journal….

“e Iranian surge in oil exports since President Biden took over has brought Iran an additional $32 billion to $35 billion, according to the Foundation for Defense of Democracies. The calculations are tricky, but the cause of the Iranian windfall is clear: As part of Mr. Biden’s quiet diplomacy with Iran, the U.S. has curtailed sanctions enforcement. Customers and middlemen have concluded the risk is low and the discount on Iran’s oil is too good to pass up.
4/14/24 @ 3:48 PM
Carpio
Carpio
PRO MEMBER User since 11/5/17
Israeli donations from the US & elsewhere?
4/14/24 @ 3:18 PM
river_chaser
User since 10/3/12
Its called a "Brain Trust". And just think how Russia squandered that brain trust advantage by bullying and dislocating their loyal citizens of Jewish descent. Russias loss of their best and brightest is Israels gain. 
4/14/24 @ 3:14 PM
Carpio
Carpio
That’s right!    You don’t get that kind of $$ selling olives.
4/14/24 @ 2:40 PM
BUD E LEE
BUD E LEE
User since 5/19/10
Carpio
They shot off  way more than 300 missles to get a 99% success rate. Where do they get that kind of $$$$ with a population of less than 10 million people.
IDF: 9,500 rockets fired at Israel since Oct. 7, including 3,000 in 1st hours of onslaught

4/14/24 @ 2:27 PM
river_chaser
User since 10/3/12
Youre onto something there Carpio. Looking at the 5 day chart of Lockheed Martin vs the 5 day chart of most of the market.  It does back up what youre saying.

I think Lockheed is a good stock to buy.  If a missle takes out my house and my life a small consolation will be that I leave life with some monetary compensation.
4/14/24 @ 1:57 PM
Carpio
Carpio
Bud.    That comes out to 30 M !     The arms mfgrs are drooling.
4/14/24 @ 1:32 PM
madforlabs
User since 12/20/12
Net oil revenues in 2022 of 131 BILLION!  That will purchase a few missles.
4/14/24 @ 1:17 PM
denesox
denesox
User since 2/1/06
4 years ago iran was broke and not capable of funding such an attack.....hmmm, where did they get the funding from...I wonder??
4/14/24 @ 12:15 PM
BUD E LEE
BUD E LEE
User since 5/19/10
$40,000 to $50,00     Each missile costs an estimated $40,000 to $50,000

Displaying 1 to 15 of 23 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
ice drilled by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE