2/5/23 @ 10:28 PM
Da  Crusher
Da Crusher
User since 1/17/21
Displaying 1 to 15 of 908 posts
4/25/24 @ 9:57 AM
glimmertwin
User since 1/18/11
Jerry Seinfield & Jim Gaffigan have new movie out about the rise of Kellogs Pop Tarts. Looks hillarious. On the interview I watched they mentioned that Jerry is 70 years old! Personally I was shocked… he’ll probably be like Bob Hope and go on forever. 
4/25/24 @ 8:21 AM
chitowncrappieman
chitowncrappieman
PRO MEMBER User since 3/4/06
Yea Mr.G and it can be FATAL at times.
4/25/24 @ 8:00 AM
Gillespie
User since 2/6/19
Did you know that there's still no cure for stupidity?
4/25/24 @ 7:20 AM
BUD E LEE
BUD E LEE
User since 5/19/10
Did you know overnight the U.S. added a bunch of States ?

Stable genius Lara Trump just informed us that the U.S. actually has 81 states. 

Lara Trump not only told Eric Bolling that the RNC now has poll watchers ready to watch the votes come in as well as “people who can physically handle the ballots,” but she suggested the RNC had a top-notch legal strategy in plan. “We have lawsuits in 81 states right now,” she told Eric Bolling.
4/24/24 @ 8:17 PM
Polski
Polski
PRO MEMBER User since 5/11/03
Yep..
Did you know? photo by Polski
4/21/24 @ 12:52 AM
RangerKid
User since 6/26/01
Few people know that Popeye's character (Arm wrestle) really existed. His real name was Frank ′′ Rocky ′′ Fiegel, born in Poland in 1868. He emigrated with his family to America where in 1887 he joined the Navy.
when he was with children he held the pipe with the corner of his mouth and told them the antics of his youth, often boasting of his physical strength and loudly claiming that spinach is the food that makes him invincible.
Popeye's character creator Elzie Crisler Segar was born in Chester and was one of the children who had the privilege of hearing ′′ live ′′ the stories of the former sailor.''
4/20/24 @ 10:45 PM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
PRO MEMBER User since 7/24/20
You should never give up​​​
4/9/24 @ 8:13 PM
river_chaser
User since 10/3/12
Its funny as I think back 35 years ago. I always got home from work friday nights at 830 kick back and tune into PBS TV. Some weekly news show out of Madison I forget the name. It was the most relaxing part of my week. (That and Louis Rukeyser haha)  Anyway they had a panel of 4 that was  3 smooth talkin "moderates" and a token republican. They set up that one poor guy. He had no knack for public speaking. Fumbled for words and could barely complete a sentence and couldnt articulate a republican idea in any graceful way compared to smooth talkers who invited him on stage.  But that Wisconsin Public Television show got me thinking about how media works and the socio/political messages I was receiving and how certain persons and groupthink dominate journalism  
4/9/24 @ 4:46 PM
Wacky Rig
User since 3/11/17
It appears to me that there are very few independent reporting sources out there.  Most have just donned cheerleader outfits that are either red or blue.  The funniest thing I witnessed lately is how diversity, equity, and inclusion didn’t apply to Ronna McDaniel as the entrenched anchors threw a hissy fit to oust her after a few days at NBCUniversal.

4/9/24 @ 4:25 PM
Edge
User since 2/28/07
Wow. Somebody with stones finally speaks up on what the majority of Americans have been saying for quite awhile. Thanks RC
4/9/24 @ 4:03 PM
river_chaser
User since 10/3/12
Thats the way its s'posed to be
4/6/24 @ 5:52 PM
river_chaser
User since 10/3/12
National Public Radio has a bias?

No way that can happen. Say it aint so.
4/6/24 @ 5:44 PM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
PRO MEMBER User since 7/24/20
Yeah, thats been a problem with the Russkies using all kinds of main control crap on a lot of our people. We would’ve thought back in the Cold War that would be done but it is not.
4/6/24 @ 5:42 PM
snagger54
snagger54
PRO MEMBER User since 2/9/14
Pool8 , Do you mean this smoke stack?
Did you know? photo by snagger54
4/6/24 @ 4:54 PM
river_chaser
User since 10/3/12
Havana Syndrome   from 60 Minutes
Displaying 1 to 15 of 908 posts

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
boat towed by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE