SEARCH
MORE
General Discussion

Crazy Sh-tuff wives say

3/17/18 @ 10:33 AM
INITIAL POST
Mr.Seaguar
PRO MEMBER User since 2/5/05

Mine started yelling at me for taking the kids out for Mexican yesterday when they had no school. We all were talking about how great it was and she goes off on me. It was $37. That came from my account, not the joint account.  Then we went to pizza ranch and spent $40 because she wanted fish. Fish from Pizza Ranch. Haha, she's nuts.

Displaying 31 to 45 of 737 posts
8/15/23 @ 1:15 AM
buckhound
buckhound
User since 4/18/06
I've  been trying to understand wifes thinking  for 43 years...still haven't cracked the code. 
7/28/23 @ 8:56 AM
Polski
Polski
PRO MEMBER User since 5/11/03
Crazy Sh-tuff wives say photo by Polski
4/6/23 @ 7:44 PM
utahman
User since 3/9/03
Just saw that commercial where the guy is sweeping up the beach of all the garbage, Then the next shot is all the turtles coming up to lay eggs, I say to the wife WTF is that guy doing driving all over a known breeding area and how does he know he is not driving over already laid eggs, besides that, what he was doing is most likely totally illegal. SHE (like he was doing good by cleaning up the beach )  ( Your  so Fing opinionated]  I'm pretty sure a lot of people would agree with me that nothing was good about it
4/6/23 @ 6:40 PM
chaw
chaw
PRO MEMBER User since 9/11/02
I wanted to cook out. That was one of my suggestions. It’s supposed to be nice and I enjoy grilling. Wasn’t “Easter” enough for her. 

“Easter—that’s a weird tradition,” says the comedian Jim Gaffigan in one of his imagined dialogues. He continues: “The day Jesus rose from the dead—what should we do?”
“How about eggs?”
“What does that have to do with Jesus?”
“Alright, we’ll hide them.” “…
I don’t follow your logic.”
“Don’t worry, there’s a bunny!”

4/6/23 @ 6:27 PM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
PRO MEMBER User since 7/24/20
You can also make it really bad tasting do just to be on the safe side.
4/6/23 @ 6:15 PM
river_chaser
User since 10/3/12
Going fishing is way too obvious.  This calls for some clever planning.  Chaw should volunteer to cook on sunday, buy all the food and buy extra food.  Then on saturday cook a simple meal, burn the food and burn your finger. Wife will come to her senses and realize this requires her skill and she takeover cooking for sunday. 
4/6/23 @ 5:06 PM
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
Bassmaster+recordracks 2
PRO MEMBER User since 7/24/20
Quick make fishing plans, Chaw!
4/6/23 @ 2:06 PM
river_chaser
User since 10/3/12
I bet she wants Chaw to cook on Sunday.
4/6/23 @ 2:02 PM
glimmertwin
User since 1/18/11
Chaw-feel your pain
My most fav (unfav) is having to go back to vechicle to retrieve her coat at restaurants. Even if it’s 80 outside she’ll shiver from the a/c. So will not go in unless she takes sweater or something.
Also last nite looking at Bucks play off tix. She says”why bother, you know you’re too cheap to go”! 
Tell you what, if i do go now won’t be with her-my buddy can put me up, and I’ll go with him
4/6/23 @ 9:13 AM
BâssÂddîçt ©¸
BâssÂddîçt ©¸
PRO MEMBER User since 6/15/01
I guess not whole foods will allow you to do it online all the way up to 4-7 ?Easter dinner whole foods???
4/6/23 @ 9:03 AM
BâssÂddîçt ©¸
BâssÂddîçt ©¸
PRO MEMBER User since 6/15/01
Isn't it a little late in planning to try to cater for Easter now
4/6/23 @ 8:43 AM
chaw
chaw
PRO MEMBER User since 9/11/02
Wife comes downstairs and says she needs recommendations on Easter catering. I recommend a place. Nah. 

I recommend a second place and it’s a no. This continues until I have unsuccessfully mentioned 6 different places. A little frustrated but trying to hide it.
I say, “It seems like you have something specific in mind”

She says,
“No. Not really”

Where do I go from here?

2/16/23 @ 12:59 PM
mudbucket
PRO MEMBER User since 12/21/04
I cut the wife wood pieces for a craft project. Of course she changed what she wants on them. So I messaged her to get the size she wanted so I could cut new ones... Her response, " just about exact. Maybe..." .....???

How in the world do you decode that?
  I'll have my son cut some boards for his mom today while I scoop cat boxes...

Edit.. And to think, my kids definitely get their intelligence from the wife, but...... 
Crazy Sh-tuff wives say photo by mudbucket
2/16/23 @ 7:04 AM
utahman
User since 3/9/03

Wife has been complaining that the washing machine always has dirty water coming in. I say that's impossible, the detergents clean it out every time you wash.Finally she says she wants to buy a new one because it wont get clean water at the start. So I go and fill it half way and get a wine glass and fill it, and bring it to her to look at. Totally clear. She did not understand that when you start to fill it the dirty clothes make the water dirty. She says,'' It gets dirty that fast ?'' uummm yeeeaaahh!!!!

1/6/23 @ 5:24 PM
Outa line
User since 8/9/21

We’re driving thru western Kansas and there’s a bunch of them giant windmills - she says: man imagine how much wind those things produce when they’re really movin! 

Displaying 31 to 45 of 737 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
percision control by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE