Not gonna win games by pushing 0 across the plate.  3 hits.......sigh
TODAY @ 3:53 PM
Fonzie
User since 1/4/09
Yet another late inning loss...
TODAY @ 3:46 PM
Pool8
User since 1/27/17
Nobody calls a more exciting out than Z.Z.
TODAY @ 3:08 PM
bobber b down
User since 1/31/04
Come on Cubs!!! Beat the Cards!
6/13/24 @ 8:31 PM
chitowncrappieman
chitowncrappieman
PRO MEMBER User since 3/4/06
Well Fonzie i guess we better get used to these outcomes no matter how painfull
6/13/24 @ 8:23 PM
Fonzie
User since 1/4/09
Yet another late inning loss...  
6/13/24 @ 4:18 PM
bobber b down
User since 1/31/04
Chi, anything from Z-man? Sometimes it takes time for things to click! New Manager and all. Thinking one of Counsels gripes with Milwaukee was wanting to be buyers each and every year and ownership didn't oblige. 162 games make a season for a reason. GoCrew though!

6/13/24 @ 1:53 PM
Fishlovme
Fishlovme
PRO MEMBER User since 6/22/01
Smallie Chaser I like taking the "L" train to get to Wrigley Field.  It drops you off at Adison, right next to the ballpark.  You could also take the Pace bus to the ballpark, parking about 2 or 3 miles from the stadium then riding the bus there.  But I like the experience of the "L."  On weekday day games I've driven to the ballpark and parked, on the street, just a few blocks from the stadium, but parking can be tough to find and at night, it's by permit only.  Plus paying to park in someone's lot expect to pay 30 to 40 bucks. Far as which station to get onto the "L" Howard is the start of the red line which will bring you right to Wrigley, so that's a good option, or park in the north suburbs at Oakland,  take the yellow line and transfer to the red line at Howard.  Hope this helps!
6/13/24 @ 12:52 PM
Fonzie
User since 1/4/09
Looks like the Cubs have signed Jorge Lopez to a minor league contract.
He was the pitcher from the Mets who threw his glove into the stands in a fit of anger/frustration at the end of May.
He then was subsequently DFA'd.
6/13/24 @ 9:24 AM
Smallie Chaser
Smallie Chaser
PRO MEMBER User since 7/13/01
I might be going to the game on July 24th, and I have never been to Wrigley Field. What is the best process to park and get to the ballpark? Thanks
6/12/24 @ 9:13 PM
chitowncrappieman
chitowncrappieman
Wow we finally won a game tonight 4-3 but almost blew it in the ninth again.This team is just not clicking on all cylinders and I'm wondering if they ever will. I'm starting to  ru out of patience and i thought I would never say that but this poor play really steams me. okay let's see if we can get a win tomorrow and take the series. sure wuld not bet the deed on that happening..
6/11/24 @ 8:56 PM
chitowncrappieman
chitowncrappieman
Another well pitched game by our starter but of course the bullpen blows it once again in the ninth. final score 5-2. It could of been a 2-0 shut-out but  the usual happened! Oh well tomorrow is another day. Seems like i've said that few times already this season.
Chicago Cubs photo by chitowncrappieman
Chicago Cubs photo by chitowncrappieman
6/11/24 @ 8:06 PM
Fishlove
User since 4/6/24
Could be sellers by then unless they turn it around!
6/11/24 @ 8:42 AM
hunt-fish-campfire-beer
hunt-fish-campfire-beer
PRO MEMBER User since 2/15/23
All cubs after all star break   
Displaying 1 to 15 of 12,132 posts

OKUMA FISHING TACKLE - Ceymar A Spinng Reel
Ceymar A Spinng Reel
Okuma's Ceymar A spinning reels offer superior performance, with a multi-disc, oiled felt drag system. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: OKUMA FISHING TACKLE - Ceymar A Spinng Reel

MINN KOTA - Minn Kota Talon
Minn Kota Talon
Only Talon has up to 15' of anchoring, letting you pick the perfect hold for any condition. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Minn Kota Talon Advertisement

HUMMINBIRD - Humminbird MEGA Live Imaging
Humminbird MEGA Live Imaging
It's showtime. We've expanded the performance of our MEGA Imaging®? technology with the introduction of MEGA Live Imaging™?. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - Humminbird MEGA Live Imaging Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
boat towed by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE