Esox23
User since 10/31/01
 Chicago Cubs.. Where do we start
Displaying 1 to 15 of 12,053 posts
TODAY @ 7:26 AM
chitowncrappieman
chitowncrappieman
PRO MEMBER User since 3/4/06
Agree Z-Man We need to step it up and take control! Maybe between you and I,we can get this done! Fire and water??
Chicago Cubs photo by chitowncrappieman
TODAY @ 7:08 AM
Zmaniac
Zmaniac
PRO MEMBER User since 2/8/06
You saw a great game FLM. Long night at the ballpark with a little bit of everything. 
Steele hasn’t been the dominant pitcher since returning from the IL. One inning he’s lights out and the next he can’t find the strike zone.
Good to see Swanson get the 2 run blast to get the win. They still need to get some consistency in their offense and get everyone on the same page.
Ben Brown going today for the Cubs and Lodolo going for the Reds. Time to start stringing together some wins.

Go Cubs!
TODAY @ 5:25 AM
chitowncrappieman
chitowncrappieman
Morning everybody. good nights sleep and woke up to find out the the cubs finally won a game? Will wonders never cease? Does this mean there are good things to come? The "jury is out" on that. Anyway hope everyones day goes well  and I'm going to try and make the best of this day  regardless of the clouds and gloomy looking sky.  Will watch the cubs game later  and think about what to eat. got a taste for some fried chicken or some sort of italian food. What ever happens, I hope it's good. Take care everyone and have a nice day.
TODAY @ 4:17 AM
Fishlovme
Fishlovme
PRO MEMBER User since 6/22/01
4 am and I'm finally home but it was worth it! Suzuki redeemed himself after a very costly dropped routine fly ball in the second inning by hitting his first grand slam. It was a great game!
6/1/24 @ 11:04 PM
IceFishBaby
User since 11/26/01
Crazy game, errors, grand slam.   Rain ended finally.
6/1/24 @ 9:51 PM
chitowncrappieman
chitowncrappieman
Yea  finally, however i'm tired so don't know how much i'll watch, Ready for bed now and hope for good resuls tomorrow when i check back. Tired and good-night!!
6/1/24 @ 9:34 PM
IceFishBaby
User since 11/26/01
Game on.
6/1/24 @ 9:27 PM
Zmaniac
Zmaniac
That could be an expensive game FLM. Drinking Old Styles for 3 1/2 hours at the ballpark can’t be cheap.
Enjoy the game! Hope you get to see a win 

6/1/24 @ 9:21 PM
Fishlovme
Fishlovme
PRO MEMBER User since 6/22/01
Im at the game right now. 3 and a half hour rain delay! Longer than the game will last!
Chicago Cubs photo by Fishlovme
6/1/24 @ 8:52 PM
Snake1
Snake1
PRO MEMBER User since 1/22/21
I’m always on the Crew Wagon, but agree with my good friend Z that there’s a lot of games to go on this long Row!  Compared to other top teams in league, we’re just So So. Would like to predict the outcome, but I’m not in the “Know”! 😂💥
6/1/24 @ 8:37 PM
Zmaniac
Zmaniac
Enjoy your ride while you can Carpio. Lotta baseball yet to be played   
6/1/24 @ 8:27 PM
Carpio
Carpio
PRO MEMBER User since 11/5/17
Maybe so but CHOPIN is getting his piano tuned.      Just in case.
6/1/24 @ 8:09 PM
Zmaniac
Zmaniac
I’m not worried one bit. There’s 107 games left in the regular season. There’s going to teams that rise to the top and teams that fall. The Cubs will be just fine  
6/1/24 @ 8:01 PM
Fishlove
User since 4/6/24
It's OK! I'm sure that the Cubs will turn it around and all will be right in your world again!  
6/1/24 @ 6:53 PM
Zmaniac
Zmaniac
Your ignorance doesn’t bother me FL. I think it’s pretty funny that an educated person has managed to get tossed from LL more times than I can remember. Most smart people would have learned their lesson after the first time. 
Carry on   
Displaying 1 to 15 of 12,053 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
solid hook sets by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE