Esox23
User since 10/31/01
 Chicago Cubs.. Where do we start
Displaying 1 to 15 of 11,819 posts
TODAY @ 7:41 PM
chitowncrappieman
chitowncrappieman
PRO MEMBER User since 3/4/06
 Z-man have to agree with your assessment of tonights line-up. Down 6-0 already and i'm already to watch something else on T.V.,Maybe cartoons or a old western cause thes guys are terrible tonight. They either play like champs or chumps,and tonight the chumps showed up! Oh well I guess there's always tomorrow.
TODAY @ 7:04 PM
Zmaniac
Zmaniac
PRO MEMBER User since 2/8/06
No thanks!
We have one of the best in baseball already 
TODAY @ 6:54 PM
bobber b down
User since 1/31/04
Z, you, should manage the Cubbies then!
TODAY @ 6:48 PM
Zmaniac
Zmaniac
Not a big fan of the lineup CC put in for this game. It’s like a second string in terms of fielding assignments. ​
TODAY @ 6:22 PM
chitowncrappieman
chitowncrappieman
Okay here we go and hope for a win for us tonight. GO CUBS!!!!
TODAY @ 3:22 PM
Zmaniac
Zmaniac
Excellent interview with Jed Hoyer on 670 The Score today. It’s a rather lengthy interview (20 minutes), but really touches on some interesting and important points. There is a link in the article to listen to the full interview. 
https://www.bleachernation.com/cubs/2024/05/14/jed-hoyer-speaks-new-reliever-bullpen-issues-imanaga-morel-swanson-bat-data-more/​​​
TODAY @ 11:14 AM
chitowncrappieman
chitowncrappieman
Okay Z-man looks like you understand a little more then me and that's okay.  Bottom line regardless who's on the team,we have to keep winning. Isn.t that our goal!! Those two pics are of me, no one else LOL !!
Chicago Cubs photo by chitowncrappieman
Chicago Cubs photo by chitowncrappieman
TODAY @ 10:52 AM
Zmaniac
Zmaniac
Fonzie…Shota isn’t the only one. The Cubs presently have 2 of their starting pitchers ranked in the top five.

Chicago Cubs photo by Zmaniac
TODAY @ 10:17 AM
Fonzie
User since 1/4/09
More good news regarding 
Imanaga.

Chicago Cubs photo by Fonzie
TODAY @ 7:15 AM
Zmaniac
Zmaniac
There’s nothing unusual about this Chitown. Every team does the same thing. I don’t remember any trade that included him leaving the club in the first place, but in this case he was traded back to the Cubs for a minor league infielder which satisfied the need for Seattle.
It gives the Cubs another decent option in the bullpen with 6 of their relievers missing off the active roster. 
TODAY @ 6:07 AM
chitowncrappieman
chitowncrappieman
Yea just read about that  now. answer me this if you can. Why is it this club always pick up guys that they once had  when they first started in the big leagues but somehow left? Trade, or waiver deal or for some other reason., then they re-aquire these guys when they either have nothing left and are hurt or washed up! Don't understand and probably never will. Would like to hear what you think.
TODAY @ 2:08 AM
Gillespie
User since 2/6/19
Cubs getting some much needed bullpen help!  Let's hope he does well.

Go Cubbies!

Chicago Cubs photo by Gillespie
5/13/24 @ 10:31 PM
chitowncrappieman
chitowncrappieman
Z-man ,that guy is something ! Okay Brewers lost too against what some on the brewer thread say is a inferior team! Major league is major league! Any team can beat any team anytimr Let's re-group and go after them tomorrow GO Cubs!!
5/13/24 @ 10:01 PM
Zmaniac
Zmaniac
Shota didn’t have his best stuff, but didn’t give up any runs. Wesneski settled in, but not before giving up 2 runs. Happ should have stayed home for this game. He didn’t contribute anything and his double play was an inning killer. 
I don’t like losing, but Atlanta is a great ball club. I’d rather loose to a team that’s 12 games over .500, than blow a game to a team that’s below .500 like we have in the past.
It’s probably going to be Ben Brown on Wednesday. I think he gives us a little better chance than Wesneski does. 

Go Cubs!
5/13/24 @ 9:44 PM
IceFishBaby
User since 11/26/01
Another good start wasted.  Couldn't get the big hit needed.  Morel bum toe in 9th.  Hope to get tomorrow.  Wisneski pitched today, not starting this week
Displaying 1 to 15 of 11,819 posts

HUMMINBIRD - Humminbird MEGA Live Imaging
Humminbird MEGA Live Imaging
It's showtime. We've expanded the performance of our MEGA Imaging®? technology with the introduction of MEGA Live Imaging™?. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - Humminbird MEGA Live Imaging Advertisement

MINN KOTA - UPGRADED Ulterra and Terrova
UPGRADED Ulterra and Terrova
The Ulterra® and Terrova® are newly upgraded to keep you at the top of your game and always in the thick of it. More maneuvers. More capabilities. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - UPGRADED Ulterra and Terrova Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fish located by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE