SEARCH
MORE
General Discussion

Baltimore

4/28/15 @ 9:15 AM
INITIAL POST
Big-Fish-R
User since 4/9/08
Do the Ravens have a chance this year? Flacco is just an overpaid QB.
Displaying 1 to 15 of 33 posts
5/1/15 @ 3:30 PM
Big-Fish-R
User since 4/9/08
B. Perriman drafted in round 1. While a fast and physical WR, this pick was panned by some analysts because of poor route running abilities and frequent drops. But in a sign of unity for their community, the Bloods, Crips, and Black Guerilla gangs have decided to call a truce. They think people should not be quick to judge. This young man should be given a chance to demonstrate what he can do before they start making a stink. It's good to see the community coming together in support of the Ravens and those in the front office. Buy property in Baltimore now. People will be flocking to get a piece of the action. Hurry before all the good property is gone.
4/29/15 @ 8:35 PM
Dave (Golden)
Dave (Golden)
PRO MEMBER User since 6/22/01
I saw on the news that some players from other teams are joining the Dirty Birds in their behavior...
4/29/15 @ 4:03 PM
nihsif
nihsif
PRO MEMBER User since 6/15/01
Being true to form, the commissioner and his staff have encouraged after school activities and have a competition planned.. the punt the tear gas canister, pass the brick and kick in the windshield, with award presentation at a SB with no fans in attendance
4/29/15 @ 3:42 PM
'da Coach
User since 12/23/08
This is what the Orioles-White Sox game with zero attendance looks like I kinda get a kick out of the fact that they maintained a fairly standard approach to presenting the game, complete with a rendition of the National Anthem, and how some of the players faked signing autographs for nonexistent fans. "There was a ball girl protecting no fans from balls, and handing them to the kids who weren't in the stands". Too funny! Big Smile
4/29/15 @ 11:10 AM
Robbollio
Robbollio
User since 10/17/04
Did someone ask Ray to "Coach'em up!"? Bunch of juiced up sluggers out there, ready to charge the mound if they get pitched inside...
4/29/15 @ 10:28 AM
FDL Mike
User since 6/15/01
No worry , Ray Lewis has stepped in to condemn violence and save the city
4/29/15 @ 8:56 AM
crawdaddy
User since 7/11/01
Is there still a Florida Marlins team? Does anyone go to games in Florida after spring training?
4/29/15 @ 7:19 AM
svitreum
svitreum
User since 8/29/06
If it goes into extra innings, will the refs let them play after "curfew"?
4/28/15 @ 11:04 PM
Ulbian
User since 9/24/03
By forbidding anyone from attending that baseball game tomorrow they will still draw more fans than the Florida Marlins.
4/28/15 @ 9:59 PM
Prop
Prop
User since 4/9/03
playing again tonight? I expect a much more physical offensive line tonight. Don't stop to the whistle blows mentality. Edit: Special teams make all the difference.
4/28/15 @ 9:41 PM
jawjerker
jawjerker
User since 1/14/02
What if there is a questionable call in the game? Atleast the National Guard will be in the area to assist
4/28/15 @ 9:35 PM
Dave (Golden)
Dave (Golden)
PRO MEMBER User since 6/22/01
I suspect the Commissioner wil come out and blame the referees for their bad call in trying to maintain the game. I am sure he will absolve the players form their unacceptable behavior.
4/28/15 @ 9:33 PM
jawjerker
jawjerker
User since 1/14/02
Closing off the stadium for the game Wednesday will keep anyone from taking the toilet paper
4/28/15 @ 8:35 PM
crawdaddy
User since 7/11/01
I don't know cast away. That field is in really bad shape. I would think about round up. Get rid of all of the bad stuff.
4/28/15 @ 8:10 PM
1cast-away
User since 2/2/09
Time to start thinking about aerating the bad parts of the field. Let the good stuff grow back. Spring is the time to get a start on field prep!
Displaying 1 to 15 of 33 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fish seduced by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE