SEARCH
MORE
General Discussion

Adrian Peterson

11/4/14 @ 12:16 PM
INITIAL POST
Tommy Howell
User since 7/11/11
He has his plea bargain hearing today and may be back after the bye week for the Vikings. Do you think they should bring him back?
Displaying 31 to 40 of 43 posts
11/4/14 @ 1:07 PM
Dave (Golden)
Dave (Golden)
PRO MEMBER User since 6/22/01
Why not let him back? He pleaded "no contest", which is effect guilty. If the prosecutors are satisfied, as is the state, at least he knows what he did is/was wrong. More than we can say for others. If playing doesn't interfere with his terms of parol, let him play. I would rather have him work than sit a stew.
11/4/14 @ 1:03 PM
Ulbian
User since 9/24/03
He was signed by the Minnesota Twins. ....they needed a switch hitter.
11/4/14 @ 12:37 PM
Fish Hound
User since 1/29/02
No chance he'll be back in two weeks, the league will never allow it! This is being debated all over the internet on LOT'S of different websites and I haven't come across one yet that hasn't been full of name-calling and personal attacks with back-and-forth arguing....... I'm surprised it took so long for a thread to start here.
Displaying 31 to 40 of 43 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
ice drilled by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE