SEARCH
MORE
Fishing Equipment

Looking for a soft side tackle box

3/23/15 @ 4:37 PM
INITIAL POST
mostlyfishing
User since 6/7/13
Ive been looking to get a new soft side tackle box but i dont know if i should get one big soft side or a couple of so smaller ones… What do you think should i go with a bigger soft side tackle box or a couple smaller ones???? If you have one which one do you use, What do you think of it???? Thank you in advance
Displaying 1 to 5 of 5 posts
3/24/15 @ 10:39 AM
fisheswithU2
User since 4/29/14
I have a smaller Cabelas bag for ice fishing it holds 3 3700 (large) Plano boxes. Been using it for 7 ice seasons and nothing is broken. Believe me it's been tossed around. Paid maybe 15$. I also have a Flambeau, Okeechobee Fats, and a Plano soft bag for summer fishing. I love my small Plano to walk and fish and for the kayak. It holds 4 3700 Plano boxes. If I know I'll only throw a few types of lures I'll throw the boxes with those lures inside the bag. The Flambeau is used for river or night excursions. It holds 6 3700 Plano boxes. Enough to carry what I'll need and two built in rod holders. The Okeechobee Fats is the second I've owned. They could be considered an off brand but I've got only good things to say about them. The one I have now holds 8 3700 Plano boxes and 3 small Plano boxes on the sides and front. Perfect for on the boat all day or if I'm taking a trip somewhere. The one reason I've got 3 bags is so I can grab to boxes I need off my tackle rack, throw them in the bag I want and go! No switching baits to a different box or messing around. I've picked up bags from Cabelas, Fleet Farm, Wal-mart, etc. I don't usually tell people to shop Wal-Mart but I was there two days ago and they had gobs of stuff on sale. They had a few nice Plano soft bags. One larger one that I believe held 6 3700 Plano boxes and a small one that held 3. They where red and yellow and I already had $46 worth of other stuff on sale or Id have bought one. Pics of my tackle rack and the Okeechobee bag.
Looking for a soft side tackle box photo by fisheswithU2
3/24/15 @ 8:22 AM
Major Mark
Major Mark
User since 5/20/05
bought my magnum Cabelas' Advanced angler bag about 2005. Sill rock solid, no weardown, flaws, or deterioration yet. Awesome huge bar! (and strong..weighed mine once at 72# )
3/23/15 @ 8:33 PM
doorman
mostlyfishing
User since 6/7/13
thank you. i will look in to that
3/23/15 @ 8:18 PM
antler junkie
User since 8/17/05
Last season I purchased a Cabelas' Advanced angler bag in the magnum size and I absolutely love it. Built tough,strong zippers and pockets and places for your tools(pliers,clippers,etc.). No regrets here.
Displaying 1 to 5 of 5 posts

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fishing fueled by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE