MORE
Dogs & Dog Training

2 labs need a home

2/25/16 @ 9:55 AM
INITIAL POST
fishmunkee
fishmunkee
User since 3/20/02
A friend's neighbor died unexpectedly and my friends are trying to re-home two labs for the people. One is a 2 yo chocolate female lab and the other is a 10 yo yellow female lab. They will be free to a good home. They have not been hunted but loved to retrieve stuff in and out of water so I would guess the younger one could be hunted with a little training. It is preferred that they go together. They have been kept as inside dogs. If you have interest please PM me and I will get you the contact info for them. The dogs are located in SE Wisconsin. Sorry but I do not have any more info on the dogs.
Displaying 1 to 4 of 4 posts
3/1/16 @ 10:02 AM
fishmunkee
fishmunkee
User since 3/20/02
A home has been found for the dogs. Thanks for all inquiries.
2/28/16 @ 8:08 PM
muskrat30
muskrat30
User since 10/14/01
Good luck with the rehome, tough on the dogs too.
2/25/16 @ 2:24 PM
Igor
User since 6/20/01
Sent you a PM. My wife and I are interested.
Displaying 1 to 4 of 4 posts

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fish seduced by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE