SEARCH
MORE
Canadian Reports/Discussion

Nipigon, Ontario

4/14/09 @ 1:26 PM
INITIAL POST
peapod
User since 4/3/02
Would love to chit chat about this lake....anybody else?

Displaying 31 to 45 of 83 posts
6/23/14 @ 12:03 PM
SouthForkGuy
SouthForkGuy
User since 2/13/11
Cant wait to get back on the Nip.. We always used to fish it from the Western side. my first time out caught a beauty brook trout. It was near the area nicknamed "the gut" and we left the highway near "Al's Station" which only had gas pumps and a few things in the store on the Gull River. This was the only stop on the highway that went up to Anderson. It was about 5 miles in off the highway to get to "The Gut" we caught big walleyes in there earlier in June. If anyone knows where I'm talking about please reply.
6/19/14 @ 8:51 AM
Outdoor Dave
User since 6/19/01
Hitting the road in 1/2 hour.Hope to see poody and company there.
6/18/14 @ 5:14 PM
Bigpike1
User since 2/28/02
Poody burger The Legend Fat Mike Skinny Mike Uncle Al Useless Hawkeye Burgy Nazi's Catch Lots.....
3/23/14 @ 9:26 PM
doorman
doorman
PRO MEMBER User since 12/28/06
Nudie bar,im going tomorrow. As of right now I'm planning on last week of june beginning of july. going to try to go mid may but not sure. Pood and I will be in CO mid june for my brother Squid's wedding. We are not happy about the timing but we are going.
2/27/14 @ 8:02 PM
Outdoor Dave
User since 6/19/01
who is going and when?I think Brian has open a new nudie bar. Smile
6/22/13 @ 1:29 PM
doorman
doorman
Yes, Pood is up. I went end of May to help get set up. Fishing was so so. Never saw the water so fast in the rivers. No weeds at all yet. first week of July should be great. Im coming June 29th- July 6th. Can't wait to stay in the new cabins Wink
6/6/13 @ 8:28 PM
Outdoor Dave
User since 6/19/01
Hey Doorman is Poody up there already?
4/30/13 @ 9:33 AM
Feathers
User since 12/30/10
Doorman are you still planning on going up in May? We have a trip planned for the end of May into early June out of Onamen lodge and I am getting a bit concerned that the ice will not be out. I see you do a lot of pike fishing. Do you chase specs or lakers at all? PM if you would like.
4/4/13 @ 8:49 PM
chrome-dome
chrome-dome
User since 4/4/13
Hello All, I saw this thread and wanted to jump in. My father and I are going up to stay at Reflection Lake Resort for 6 days then staying in Jellicoe for 6 more days. It will be our first time up there and plan to bring my 17 foot boat up there. We plan to fish Nipigon for pike and brookies and will be using fly rods along with conventional tackle. Any recommendations for the area lakes and / or areas on the east side of the lake? We also will fish for walleyes and lake trout a time ot two. Any help would be great. We are going July 6-18. Thank you
4/2/13 @ 7:41 PM
doorman
doorman
Yes, cafe will be running. Brian will even bring you burgers out to your boat for lunch now that he has a place to cook. Smile Wink
3/31/13 @ 12:33 PM
Outdoor Dave
User since 6/19/01
Will be going up june 22.Will be staying in the condo.Hope to see poody and crew.Brian says cafe may be up and running.
Nipigon, Ontario photo by Outdoor Dave
2/25/13 @ 9:25 PM
jesse300
User since 8/15/12
we are heading up to onaman river resort on friday march first to do some ice fishing. dont know where exactly we will be fishing but hopefully we can find some fish somewhere. If anyone has any tips id love to hear them.
2/17/13 @ 11:24 AM
doorman
doorman
Anyone ready for Lake Nipigon! I am. Going to try to go mid to late May. Looks like it will be a late spring. I herd from Brian a group might come up in April for some Ice Fishing. Anyone from that group sees this let me know.
3/21/12 @ 7:01 PM
doorman
doorman
Going last week of June. The wolf river has been hot for Pood and I. Here's a couple pics from last week to get you fired up. Dave I here Brian is building new cabins, docks and a restaurant Wink See you all up their, can't wait!!
Nipigon, Ontario photo by doorman
3/5/12 @ 10:20 PM
HotPockeT
User since 3/18/11
Smile
Displaying 31 to 45 of 83 posts

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fishing geared up by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE