SEARCH
MORE
Canadian Reports/Discussion

Eagle lake near Dryden

6/19/14 @ 5:44 AM
INITIAL POST
Deerlake1
User since 6/20/13
Anyone recently back from Eagle Lake to give update on water levels, mayflies, bugs, fishing????? Leaving July 1 to Temple Bay Lodge out of Central Wisconsin on their coach bus. Thanks Big Smile
Displaying 41 to 45 of 45 posts
6/22/14 @ 7:45 PM
Esox JJ
PRO MEMBER User since 6/4/05
Yes that is indeed a big northern. I saw on face book that the water levels are higher then they have been in years, and there expecting more rain. Don't know if you got a phone call or not, but Jeff called me and asked if we could get our fishing licenses on line. In my phone message he said that they have dial up for their internet and it takes a long time to get the licenses. So I tried to figure it out and I was successfull. My buddy Gary will be over here sometime this week so I can hook him up. He's not very computer literate, neither am I for that matter but I got through the process. Maybe we'll see you soon. JJ
6/20/14 @ 9:10 PM
Deerlake1
User since 6/20/13
ESOX JJ, Funny you mentioned the GPS. I had mine out yesterday and put fresh batteries in and was checking out my waypoints. I nickname my spots and I have so many I can't remember why I named some of them with that nickname or I have just a number and no name. Faulty operator of the GPS unit!!!!! Did you see the pictures on Temple Bay today with Big John and that pig northern? I think he was at one of the out lakes. Looks like his boat in the parking lot on his return. Also 250+ walleyes on Eagle yesterday by one boat???? I hope they leave some for us!!! Have a safe trip. Deerlake1
6/20/14 @ 5:19 PM
Esox JJ
PRO MEMBER User since 6/4/05
Deerlake 1, My buddy and I will be on the June 28th bus for TBL. Maybe we can talk stratagy if we find each other up there. Just ask Candy who JJ is. She will point you to me. Can't wait, getting some of my gear together already. I had the GPS out and was checking it out just before I got on here. Hope to see you there. JJ
6/19/14 @ 8:18 AM
Suickchucker
User since 12/27/07
Got back Saturday, water level is high about 18". Fished mostly East side. From river to Osborne. No cabbage yet, started towards the end of the week. Water temp 52-65 in bays. Walleye were every where! From 2' to 11' FOW Larger Northern moving out. Smaller muskie starting to feed up. Season starts after this weekend. Smallies on rocks with Poppers Mayflies just started when we left. Bugs and mosquitoes are always a pain. Bring strong spray for sure! Private Message me if you want more pics or info. Chucker Wink
Displaying 41 to 45 of 45 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
solid hook sets by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE