LAKES
REPORTS
FORUMS
TRAVEL
DEALS
SEARCH
MORE
Canadian Reports/Discussion

Canadian black bear hunting guides/outfitters?

4/6/24 @ 9:17 PM
INITIAL POST
big mac
User since 2/19/02

I'm a 65 year old outdoorsman. Debating if doing an outfitter black bear hunt is worth the extra $2000.00+, than booking a hunt in Wisconsin. I harvested a bear in Wisconsin in 2011. A friend found a landowner that was having issues. So it didn't cost much at all.

But what I do like about the idea of a Canadian hunt is many times fishing is included. Especially since you usually only hunt afternoon. 

So looking for advice,  suggestions, tips, recommendations,  pros, cons, etc.

Thank you, 

Big Mac Randy 

Displaying 1 to 5 of 5 posts
4/11/24 @ 10:06 PM
big mac
User since 2/19/02
Wow!!
It's very sad,  than when you ask some outfitters/ guides questions about their camp, they get angry, upset, defensive, etc.!
 I understand alot of time, efforts,  money, and expertise goes into running a camp. But, as outdoorsmen hunters,  we totally have the right to ask questions. 

Big Mac 
4/10/24 @ 7:51 PM
Shad
User since 8/27/01
Big Mac, check your messages
4/10/24 @ 7:43 AM
samfox
User since 3/17/09
By the time your done buying gas and bait in Wisconsin let alone the wait for the tag going to Ontario is a bargain. Most fish camps offer bear hunts.
4/9/24 @ 8:52 AM
Wharf Dwarf II
PRO MEMBER User since 6/22/10
We fish at bear paw lodge on Caribou Lake in Ontario. I believe they have a fish/bear hunt package
Displaying 1 to 5 of 5 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fishing geared up by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE