INITIAL POST
mtnmike
User since 5/11/08
Anybody else feel the same way.
Displaying 21 to 30 of 102 posts
12/2/20 @ 3:59 PM
candofish
User since 4/2/13

Moved down to the Madison area in June and the house we bought has a 4 1/2 car heated garage. My ranger 620 fits at a slight angle giving me room for my car and truck, plus all my toys. Had the boat out this morning. Caught a few crappies and a 32 inch northern. I will fish in the boat until it’s too cold or ice up. 

12/2/20 @ 9:53 AM
hockeyguy39
User since 8/24/07

I think a big part of it is if they need to get the boat into a storage facility before they fill up or if the boat stays outside like mine.  If I had a heated garage to park it in, I'd be using it year round!

11/29/20 @ 8:53 PM
Sswpriz
User since 5/8/02

prov, i think you are correct. I think next year I'm going to wait until after deer hunting to store it.

11/29/20 @ 7:00 PM
prov
prov
User since 12/21/04

The best fishing for me is always last 2 weeks of november and first 2 weeks of december.I dont get why people put their boat away this time of year.Rivers are on fire..............

11/28/20 @ 4:32 PM
Thomas Droste
Thomas Droste
User since 1/1/06

Might put it away for a couple weeks in February. Maybe not at all if this weather stays the way it is. 

11/26/20 @ 12:39 PM
262 Fishing
262 Fishing
User since 8/10/18

Happy Thanksgiving! Still haven't put the boat away... Maybe next week. Kinda want to get out a few more times

11/8/20 @ 7:35 PM
Brent Hess
Brent Hess
PRO MEMBER User since 12/18/07

Very considerate, hope your bag one tomorrow!

11/8/20 @ 6:37 PM
kyl_me
User since 7/21/08

Admirable move eye. Hope karma comes your way tomorrow. 

11/8/20 @ 6:11 PM
eyesman
eyesman
User since 1/7/02

Started with the wintering of my boat this afternoon. Got a late start as the honey do list needed some attention first. Got the lower unit oil changed, most all other things done except to put on the water muffs and run if for a bit to get the gas with SeaFoam run thru and then spray in the fogging oil to stall the engine. Would of tackled that yet at 4:00 but noticed there were neighbors on either side out likely bow hunting. Didn’t think a motor revving at prime time would of been the proper thing to do, I know that wouldn’t make me happy if the roles were reversed. Gonna do a morning sit tomorrow and do the water muff work after. 

11/6/20 @ 11:09 PM
Brent Hess
Brent Hess
PRO MEMBER User since 12/18/07

Sswpriz-

A mouse free cat house lol! You can buy me a beer in spring! It works!!

I winterized my Glastron today, just have to go to Menards to buy some lavender before putting the cover on, for her long winter nap!

Still have the small duck skiff at the ready in the back yard - going to head out on Sunday, and enjoy the nice weather and wet a line. 

Next project is to start the ice auger, charge the battery in the Vex, tinker with the ice fishing gear, and get maintenance done on the snowmobiles!

Kind of funny, I’m completely ready to put the boat away and get the sleds out, talk to me in a few months, and I’ll be completely ready to put the sleds away, and get out the boat for some soft water! I absolutely love Wisconsin, and change of seasons, certainly keeps a guys interest!

Displaying 21 to 30 of 102 posts

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
ice drilled by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE