SEARCH
MORE
Big Game Hunting

Kenosha County CDAC

9/16/17 @ 9:12 PM
INITIAL POST
duckbird61
User since 7/16/12

I have been appointed to the Kenosha County Citizens Deer Advisory Committee representing local Conservation Clubs for the 3 year period  2018 to 2020. The tentative goal for that period is continue managing to increase the herd. I would like to hear from any Kenosha county deer hunters on what they think of the current deer herd and how it should be managed, including availability of bonus antlerless tags or any other concerns. The first meeting in August was not attended by any members of the public, the next meeting is October 4 at the Bong Recreation Area at 7pm to finalize recommendations . You can message me here or email me through the DNR CDAC site for Kenosha County. Wherever you hunt, good luck this Fall

Duckbird61

Displaying 1 to 6 of 6 posts
3/13/18 @ 4:22 PM
duckbird61
User since 7/16/12

Deer Hunters, the Kenosha County CDAC meeting is Monday, March19 , 7pm at the Bong Recreation area. I expect topics to include last years harvest numbers , antlerless goals and permits issued. There is a lot of good information for Kenosha County on DNR website under Kenosha County CDAC

If you care to messsage me here with your observations or thoughts on Kenosha County deer hunts you can message me here and I will pass that info on to the committee

11/4/17 @ 11:23 AM
BeerTownFyreman
PRO MEMBER User since 6/15/01

You can find info for each county here.

Just pick your county.

11/3/17 @ 9:43 PM
BassinEmily
User since 3/24/16

Duck bird - just saw this post. Are there any minutes or another meeting coming up?

have been hunting in Kenosha for 10 years now and am very interested in this topic

thanks

kevin

9/29/17 @ 8:53 PM
greenguy76
User since 10/17/06

Hello, I just moved to Kenosha.  I had a question for anyone who could help me.  I was wondering if you could point me in a good direction for land access for this years youth deer hunt.  This is my nephewes last year to do the youth hunt and he never was able to harvest a deer.  I have a weding sat night so I wont be able to go to far from home.  He also has a football game frriday night.  Any help would be most appreicated.  Thanks

9/26/17 @ 10:04 AM
duckbird61
User since 7/16/12

KENOSHA COUNTY CDAC MEETING

Bong Recreation Area

October 4, 7pm to 9pm

Finalize 3 year population goal

Displaying 1 to 6 of 6 posts

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fish seduced by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE