SEARCH
MORE
ATVs

ATV switch to an UTV?

8/7/17 @ 6:07 AM
INITIAL POST
big mac
User since 2/19/02

I've been thinking about switching from my 2-up ATV, to a UTV (side-by-side) machine. 

Anyone do the switch lately & any regrets?  If so, what are they?

Thanks,

Big Mac 

Displaying 16 to 19 of 19 posts
8/25/17 @ 8:41 PM
tiddies1981
tiddies1981
User since 1/22/15

Have a family that enjoys the outdoors. Switched from atv to utv last year. Has pluses and minus's. But for me and my family. Well worth it. Traveling 2 up on green bay for 7 miles fishing sold my wife on a utv easily. Bottom line depends on what you do. 

8/25/17 @ 9:36 AM
USAbrams1991
USAbrams1991
User since 2/13/17

I went the opposite way. The UTV was too big for my garage and for ice fishing, just too heavy.

Went with a ATV with Tracks instead and never looked back.

8/7/17 @ 7:40 AM
Goosecaller
User since 7/21/01

I have both. Each has their place.

The UTV is a bit clumsy, but if you want to throw a chainsaw and a bunch of other stuff in the back to go do some trail work or something, you cannot beat a UTV. The ATV is way more nimble and can get into tight spots etc. So I guess you just have to figure what you use yours for and go from there...

Displaying 16 to 19 of 19 posts

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fishing geared up by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE